McLaren broke the curfew restricting when team members may work on the car on Thursday at the Circuit de Catalunya.
McLaren team members were at the track after 11pm on Thursday. The curfew on teams working on their cars runs from 11pm to 7am.
McLaren do not receive a penalty as teams may break the curfew twice without being penalised and this was the first time they have done so this year.
2013 Spanish Grand Prix
- Why the Spanish GP was better in person than on TV
- Ferrari one-two in Spanish GP Driver of the Weekend
- Spanish Grand Prix gets lowest rating of 2013 so far
- 2013 Spanish Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Ferrari join Lotus in criticising tyre revisions
Image ?é?® F1 Fanatic | f1fanatic.co.uk