The FIA has advised the teams that the drivers’ cockpit warning lights will be operational during today’s race.
They will also be able to automatically deactivate and reactive DRS during safety car periods or when yellow flags are waved in DRS zones. Safety Car mode will be automatically activated on the cars if the Safety Car is deployed.
The marshalling system was not used during the first four races due to problems with the telemetry link to the cars.
2013 Spanish Grand Prix
- Why the Spanish GP was better in person than on TV
- Ferrari one-two in Spanish GP Driver of the Weekend
- Spanish Grand Prix gets lowest rating of 2013 so far
- 2013 Spanish Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Ferrari join Lotus in criticising tyre revisions