Showers are forecast throughout the weekend although there is a fair chance they will recede in time for the race.
Practice will begin in cool conditions on Friday with temperatures around 15C. Conditions will be overcast with periodic showers during the day.
Saturday will be similar but temperatures will pick up by around 5C. The threat of rain will diminish on Sunday but there is still the possibility of occasional showers.
Two years ago a prolonged downpour forced a lengthy stoppage to the race, which took over four hours to complete.
These radar images will give updated information about the weather during the race weekend:
- McGill MAPLE nowcast (radar with three-hour forecast)
- Global Montreal weather
- CBC Montreal Satellite and Radar
Location of Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
See the location of every race on the 2013 F1 calendar here:
2013 Canadian Grand Prix
- 2013 Canadian Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Second Driver of the Weekend win for Vettel
- Top ten pictures from the 2013 Canadian Grand Prix
- 2013 Canadian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- 2013 Canadian Grand Prix weekend in Tweets