2013 F1 season
Sebastian Vettel will remain with Red Bull until at least the end of 2015, the team has confirmed.
Vettel, who joined the team in 2009, scored his 29th career victory on Sunday. All bar one of them were achieved with the Milton Keynes team, for whom he also won the last three world championships.
The 25-year-old was rumoured to be considering a move to Ferrari last year. But the team later stated it would not pair Fernando Alonso with a driver of Vettel’s calibre.
Vettel’s team mate Mark Webber is contracted to the team until the end of this year.
2014 F1 season
- Vote for 2014 Singapore GP Driver of the Weekend
- Hamilton’s third hat-trick makes him title favourite
- Safety Car causes strategic shuffles in Singapore
- Crash and four pit stops help Perez into points
- Mercedes not as fast as they seemed in Singapore
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Image © Red Bull/Getty