2013 F1 season
Sebastian Vettel will remain with Red Bull until at least the end of 2015, the team has confirmed.
Vettel, who joined the team in 2009, scored his 29th career victory on Sunday. All bar one of them were achieved with the Milton Keynes team, for whom he also won the last three world championships.
The 25-year-old was rumoured to be considering a move to Ferrari last year. But the team later stated it would not pair Fernando Alonso with a driver of Vettel’s calibre.
Vettel’s team mate Mark Webber is contracted to the team until the end of this year.
2014 F1 season
- How F1 will sound with new team radio restrictions
- Hamilton voted Driver of the Weekend for third time
- From one extreme to another: Monza’s low drag wings
- FIA to monitor thousands of messages in real-time
- Monza keeps up F1′s run of satisfying races
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Image © Red Bull/Getty