2013 F1 season
Sebastian Vettel will remain with Red Bull until at least the end of 2015, the team has confirmed.
Vettel, who joined the team in 2009, scored his 29th career victory on Sunday. All bar one of them were achieved with the Milton Keynes team, for whom he also won the last three world championships.
The 25-year-old was rumoured to be considering a move to Ferrari last year. But the team later stated it would not pair Fernando Alonso with a driver of Vettel’s calibre.
Vettel’s team mate Mark Webber is contracted to the team until the end of this year.
2014 F1 season
- Ricciardo wins Driver and Pass of the Year polls
- The 2014 season in stats: The year in context
- Eight different Driver of the Weekend winners in 2014
- Your verdict on 2014: The season in polls
- “It was fair”: The 2014 F1 season DVD reviewed
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Image © Red Bull/Getty