Take the 2008 F1 season quiz by F1 Fanatic

F1 Fanatic Quiz

2008 French Grand Prix start, Magny-CoursThe 2008 Formula One season saw a different champion crowned for the third year in a row, the last appearance of the French Grand Prix and the final championship run on grooved tyres.

It was a memorable season for many reasons, but how well do you recall it? Put your F1 trivia knowledge to the test with F1 Fanatic’s newest quiz.

Here are 20 questions on the 2008 season to tackle – but make sure you enter your answers before the five minute time limit expires:

If you’ve not taken one of our quizzes before, have a quick look at this quick guide first:

You can compare your overall score with other F1 Fanatics and take more quizzes here:

If you don’t already have one, you will need to register an F1 Fanatic account to participate in the quizzes. Details on how to get one can be found below:

How did you get on? Share your score in the comments – but remember not to leave clues about the questions!

F1 Fanatic Quizzes

Browse all F1 Fanatic Quizzes

Image ?é?® Ferrari/Ercole Colombo

33 comments on Take the 2008 F1 season quiz by F1 Fanatic

1. ASN (@ninefiveasn) said on 13th June 2013, 16:40

18/20 – Not bad for first timer!

2. George (@george) said on 13th June 2013, 17:42

I thought I remembered 2008 fairly well, but I only managed 8/20. Those questions were tough :x

3. Mike Dee (@mike-dee) said on 13th June 2013, 18:34

One of the few quizzes I had taken previously (without remembering). Instead of the last score of 0, I got to 4. However, I didn’t have time to answer the last 5 questions.
    I did follow the season in 2008 but in much less detail so the questions are quite tough!

4. Diceman (@diceman) said on 13th June 2013, 18:58

Only 6/20, very disappointing :(

5. AlonsoWDC (@alonsowdc) said on 13th June 2013, 19:34

17/20

Far better than my usual score, but 2008 remains my favorite F1 season to date (since watching around 1991-92).

6. Bleu (@bleu) said on 13th June 2013, 20:56

19/20. I realized after watching the questions again that I answered #17 wrong.

7. Max Jacobson (@vettel1) said on 13th June 2013, 21:50

8/20 – I’m useless, but I have an excuse (I didn’t really follow F1 at that point because I wasn’t very old)!

8. lightsout (@lightsout) said on 13th June 2013, 23:10

Keith,

It’d be really nice to have some answers to these questions too!

9. Tommy C (@tommy-c) said on 14th June 2013, 9:22

20/20! Probably helped that I re-watched the entire season just a few months ago…

10. Aditya F. Yahya (@adityafakhri) said on 14th June 2013, 9:32

15/20
    not sure to be happy or not :)
    ah, the 2000’s, the good old days…

11. David not Coulthard (@) said on 14th June 2013, 18:52

10/20. Finally somewhere “high”er up!

The Canadian GP was the 1st GP I saw, I think, or perhaps Monaco. But I got the Rosberg question wrong!

12. F1_Americana (@f1americana) said on 15th June 2013, 6:39

20/20. I sorta cheated on 2 questions, but at least I admit it. Best finale, but 2005 is still the season I remember most, after starting watching F1 in 2000 when a certain German seemed unbeatable. That is probably the source of my Alonso love affair…

13. Julien (@jlracing) said on 15th June 2013, 13:08