2013 British Grand Prix weather forecast
Prolonged rain in the days and weeks leading up to the race and more rain on practice day left thousands of spectators struggling to make it in through the mud. Some were advised not to turn up on Saturday. Fortunately on Sunday it brightened up and the race was run on a dry track.
Silverstone will be spared anything as bad as we saw last year. Rain is forecast for the first day of practice, with both sessions likely to see some rain, but after that conditions will improve.
The sun should being to peek through the clouds on Saturday, bringing temperatures up towards 20C. Things will continue in that fashion on Sunday as the cloud cover continues to lighten, though it is expected to be windier on race day.
Location of Silverstone
See the location of every race on the 2013 F1 calendar here:
2013 British Grand Prix
- Good rating for British GP despite tyre chaos
- Hamilton voted top driver of British Grand Prix
- 2013 British Grand Prix team radio transcript
- 2013 British Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Hembery: Pirelli “not trying to attack anybody”
Image ?é?® Sauber