Rossiter, the team’s simulator driver, was supposed to drive Adrian Sutil’s VJM06 during first practice for the British Grand Prix. But Force India have scrapped the plan due to wet conditions at the track this morning.
“The wet track means that, unfortunately, James Rossiter won’t get the previously announced FP1 run,” the team said on Twitter.
“His work was dependent on dry conditions. The team will evaluate other future opportunities for James to drive the VJM06, in conditions that will be more representative for the sim.”
Rossiter last drove for the team during pre-season testing.
2013 British Grand Prix
- Good rating for British GP despite tyre chaos
- Hamilton voted top driver of British Grand Prix
- 2013 British Grand Prix team radio transcript
- 2013 British Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Hembery: Pirelli “not trying to attack anybody”
Image ?é?® Force India