It’s been a difficult week for Bernie Ecclestone as prosecutors in Germany confirmed he is being indicted on charges of bribery.
Meanwhile Pirelli’s Paul Hembery has been contending with the aftermath of the spate of tyre failures seen during the British Grand Prix.
What have these two been discussing? That’s for you to decide.
Post your funniest suggestion for a caption below and a selection of the best will appear in tomorrow’s round-up.
- Caption Competition 57: Lauda and Wolff
- Caption Competition 56: Caterham
- Caption Competition 55: Mexico
- Caption Competition 54: Kimi Raikkonen
- Caption Competition 53: Pastor Maldonado
Browse all previous Caption Competitions
Image ?é?® Pirelli/LAT