It’s been a difficult week for Bernie Ecclestone as prosecutors in Germany confirmed he is being indicted on charges of bribery.
Meanwhile Pirelli’s Paul Hembery has been contending with the aftermath of the spate of tyre failures seen during the British Grand Prix.
What have these two been discussing? That’s for you to decide.
Post your funniest suggestion for a caption below and a selection of the best will appear in tomorrow’s round-up.
- Caption Competition 81: Daniil Kvyat
- Caption Competition 80: Felipe Nasr
- Caption Competition 79: Vettel back at Red Bull
- Caption Competition 78: Grosjean & Pharrell Williams
- Caption Competition 77: Ferrari and Pirelli
Browse all previous Caption Competitions
Image ?é?® Pirelli/LAT
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others