It’s been a difficult week for Bernie Ecclestone as prosecutors in Germany confirmed he is being indicted on charges of bribery.
Meanwhile Pirelli’s Paul Hembery has been contending with the aftermath of the spate of tyre failures seen during the British Grand Prix.
What have these two been discussing? That’s for you to decide.
Post your funniest suggestion for a caption below and a selection of the best will appear in tomorrow’s round-up.
- Caption Competition 54: Kimi Raikkonen
- Caption Competition 53: Pastor Maldonado
- Caption Competition 52: Nico Rosberg
- Caption Competition 51: Ferrari bosses
- Caption Competition 50: Sebastian Vettel
Browse all previous Caption Competitions
Image ?é?® Pirelli/LAT