It’s been a difficult week for Bernie Ecclestone as prosecutors in Germany confirmed he is being indicted on charges of bribery.
Meanwhile Pirelli’s Paul Hembery has been contending with the aftermath of the spate of tyre failures seen during the British Grand Prix.
What have these two been discussing? That’s for you to decide.
Post your funniest suggestion for a caption below and a selection of the best will appear in tomorrow’s round-up.
- Caption Competition 46: Villeneuve and Heidfeld
- Caption Competition 45: Massa and Symonds
- Caption Competition 44: Vettel and Ricciardo
- Caption Competition 43: Chilton and Surtees
- Caption Competition 42: Jean-Eric Vergne
Browse all previous Caption Competitions
Image ?é?® Pirelli/LAT