Take the F1 Fanatic Hungarian Grand Prix Quiz

F1 Fanatic Quiz

Start, Hungaroring, 2010It’s the Hungarian Grand Prix this weekend and F1 Fanatic has a brand new quiz to test your Formula One knowledge with.

How many of these 20 questions on the Hungarian Grand Prix can you answer correctly in five minutes? Take the quiz and find out:

If you’ve not taken one of our quizzes before, take a quick look at this brief guide before you begin:

You can compare your overall score with other F1 Fanatics and take more quizzes here:

If you don’t already have one, you will need to register an F1 Fanatic account to participate in the quizzes. Details on how to get one can be found below:

How did you get on? Share your score in the comments – but remember not to leave clues about the questions!

F1 Fanatic Quizzes

Browse all F1 Fanatic Quizzes

Image ?? Red Bull/Getty

11 comments on Take the F1 Fanatic Hungarian Grand Prix Quiz

1. Fixy (@fixy) said on 22nd July 2013, 13:04

9/20!
    Not bad, not bad!

2. George (@george) said on 22nd July 2013, 13:06

6/10, really tough one this.

3. Max Jacobson (@vettel1) said on 22nd July 2013, 13:34

I accidentally hit back so my original score is 0, but I did some pre-quiz research and scored 17!

4. the_sigman (@sigman1998) said on 22nd July 2013, 14:04

18/20! Nice one Keith!!

5. andae23 (@andae23) said on 22nd July 2013, 14:16

9/20 Hey, I didn’t fail for once! :)

6. Diceman (@diceman) said on 22nd July 2013, 15:11

5/20

Man, I suck in these quizzes :(

7. David-A (@david-a) said on 22nd July 2013, 16:27

16, not too bad then.

8. Nick (@npf1) said on 22nd July 2013, 20:12

15 out of 20! I think that’s the best I’ve ever done. Nice to be able to answer more than 10 without running out of time or (without submitting) checking google.

9. Kingshark (@kingshark) said on 23rd July 2013, 2:14

16 out of 20. 80%. Not bad, not bad at all.

10. Sri Harsha (@harsha) said on 23rd July 2013, 6:30

14 out of 20 Great for me

11. Mike Dee (@mike-dee) said on 23rd July 2013, 11:07

4 out of 20 for me, although I had done this quiz before already apparently and then I had zero points. These quizzes just go back too much in time for me! Before 2001, I hardly know any details; but I only have a decent knowledge from 2007/2008, which is when I started watching more and more intensely. Only since 2010 though I hardly missed any race. So Hamilton or Vettel quizzes would be good for me. Or HRT, Marussia, Caterham. A Michael Schumacher II quiz would be doable as well!