The previous version of the deal, which sets down how the sport is run, expired at the end of last season.
“The Formula One Group and the FIA have signed an agreement setting out the framework for implementation of the 2013 Concorde Agreement,” said the FIA in a statement today.
“This agreement will come into force upon approval by the respective governing bodies of the signatory parties in the coming weeks,” it continued.
“Further information on this agreement will be available after receipt of such approval.”
2013 F1 season
- Take F1 Fanatic’s new 2013 season quiz
- F1 Fanatic’s new year thanks and credits 2014
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2013 season review
- The drivers, teams and cars of 2013
- Schumacher’s condition “slightly improved” after second operation
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles