Caption Competition 35: Fernando Alonso

Caption Competition

Fernando Alonso, Ferrari. 2013

Here’s Fernando Alonso having fun with science in the run-up to the German Grand Prix.

Can you think up a witty caption for this picture?

Submit your funniest suggestion in the comments and a selection of the best will be chosen for next week’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari/Ercole Colombo

140 comments on Caption Competition 35: Fernando Alonso

1. Jono (@me262) said on 4th August 2013, 9:30

” is a justa likea extractinga olive oil caramba “

2. Alonso: “don’t call Massa, I can handle it myself.”

3. Alex Brown (@splittimes) said on 4th August 2013, 10:20

Kimi’s drinkng games get more elaborate.

4. Alex Brown (@splittimes) said on 4th August 2013, 10:22

“I know we need an energy drink tie-in, but should we really let Shell handle it?”

5. Eligio J Rosa (@idmjungle) said on 4th August 2013, 10:51

I grow facial hair to be a badass, not to do “science”. Damn marketing department.

6. airtone said on 4th August 2013, 12:41

Felipe will soon find out why I’m faster than him!

7. Klaas (@klaas) said on 4th August 2013, 12:42

Fernando is desperately trying to transform Ferrari into ” just a drinks company”.

8. kanik said on 4th August 2013, 12:43

Let me experiment n make my Ferrari run faster; after my engineers have failed in 2013….

9. jasons top 5 (@jasons-top-5) said on 4th August 2013, 18:07

After Vettel confirms that he prefers kimi to be the no2 in the team next year, alonso prepares a new drink to rival red bull.

10. Feuerdrache (@xenomorph91) said on 4th August 2013, 19:36

Now let’s drink this serum extracted from Seb’s hair and I’ll become finally super fast in qualifying! This will make me invincible! *evil laughter*

11. Wonderduck (@wonderduck) said on 4th August 2013, 20:40

“…and this for Luca!”

12. Sir Humphrey said on 4th August 2013, 21:40

Aha! Now I can rule the world!

13. Sir Humphrey said on 4th August 2013, 21:47

You say Felipe produced all these urine samples during first friday practice?

14. Chris (@eddie4102000) said on 4th August 2013, 22:06

di Montezemolo’s Revenge: Fernando was now the official Ferrari urine sample collector.

15. Fernando: “Sun Tzu says: ‘Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.’”
    Lady: “Well Montezemolo says ‘When drivers say stupid things, they have to test every little bottle of oil we have to see which one we put the wee in.’”