Caption Competition 34: Raikkonen and Vettel

Caption Competition

Kimi Raikkonen, Sebastian Vettel, Hungaroring, 2013

Kimi Raikkonen and Sebastian Vettel: Is this Red Bull’s driver line-up for 2014?

Fernando Alonso was rumoured to be talking to the team during the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend. But when asked about who he’d like to partner him at the team next year Vettel said: “I’d prefer Kimi”.

Can you think of a good caption for the picture above? Submit your funniest suggestion in the comments and a selection of the best will appear in tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Red Bull/Getty

91 comments on Caption Competition 34: Raikkonen and Vettel

1. Traverse (@) said on 3rd August 2013, 11:36

Raikkonen and Vettel finally escape from @omarr-pepper‘s profile pic!

2. Chiz (@a-flying-toilet) said on 3rd August 2013, 11:44

Vettel: “don’t come to red bull, I’m scared you’ll beat me!”

3. runforitscooby (@runforitscooby) said on 3rd August 2013, 11:54

Hey Seb, I just asked your girlfriend for a multi 21 then some ice-cream…

4. Ragip Erten (@spanner) said on 3rd August 2013, 11:56

Kimi: What was Multi 2-1 again?

Seb: Forget it. It’s Multi 1-2…..

5. Tomsk (@tomsk) said on 3rd August 2013, 11:58

“Can you see anything through these sunglasses?”
    “No, I can’t either.”

6. Big B (@firebits) said on 3rd August 2013, 12:01

Maverick: What’s your problem, Kazanski?
    Iceman: You’re everyone’s problem. That’s because every time you go up in the air, you’re unsafe. I don’t like you because you’re dangerous.
    Maverick: That’s right! Ice… man. I am dangerous.

7. electrolite (@electrolite) said on 3rd August 2013, 12:02

‘I need your clothes, your boots, and your RB9.’

8. andy2k12 (@andy2k12) said on 3rd August 2013, 12:26

KR: “…ever tried driving a GP after 11 vodka-redbull?!”
    SV: “What is vodka?”
    KR: “…?! …never mind!”

9. DavidS (@davids) said on 3rd August 2013, 12:33

Looking at each other, neither were sure if they were looking at a reflection.

10. Coanda (@ming-mong) said on 3rd August 2013, 12:39

“I’m standing here; you make the move. You make the move. It’s your move…”

“Don’t try it you @#&*.”

“You talkin’ to me? You talkin’ to me? You talkin’ to me? Then who the hell else are you talking… you talking to me? Well I’m the only one here. Who the @#&* do you think you’re talking to? Oh yeah? OK.”

11. JackySteeg (@jackysteeg) said on 3rd August 2013, 12:44

“Oh God, I hope they don’t force me to wear a vest at Red Bull. Or is that just how mummy dresses you?”

12. matt90 (@matt90) said on 3rd August 2013, 12:53

RAI: *says something unoriginal about ice cream

Copy and paste into any thread vaguely involving Raikkonen.

13. Traverse (@) said on 3rd August 2013, 12:58

Vet: Knock knock.
    Kimi: Who’s there?
    Vet: Mark.
    Kimi: Mark who?
    Vet: Polo!! Hehe, geddit?
    Kimi: …I don’t geddit…
    Vet: *Sigh*

14. Paul (@frankjaeger) said on 3rd August 2013, 12:59

Kimi: Although our glasses look the same, there’s one subtle difference. The reflection in my glasses will be the road in front of me and nothing else, yours will reflect the back of my car.

15. umar (@umarbaloch) said on 3rd August 2013, 13:24

seb:kimi 11 million is enough.
    kimi:dont tell me what to do