Caption Competition 34: Raikkonen and Vettel

Caption Competition

Kimi Raikkonen, Sebastian Vettel, Hungaroring, 2013

Kimi Raikkonen and Sebastian Vettel: Is this Red Bull’s driver line-up for 2014?

Fernando Alonso was rumoured to be talking to the team during the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend. But when asked about who he’d like to partner him at the team next year Vettel said: “I’d prefer Kimi”.

Can you think of a good caption for the picture above? Submit your funniest suggestion in the comments and a selection of the best will appear in tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty

91 comments on Caption Competition 34: Raikkonen and Vettel

1. Michael (@trewq) said on 3rd August 2013, 13:39

“You gotta stop drinking those things Alonso is handing out. It’s not Red Bull.”

2. Osvaldas31 (@osvaldas31) said on 3rd August 2013, 13:39

Kimi: ‘I’ll come to Red Bull if it becomes ice cream producer.’

3. Andy (@turbof1) said on 3rd August 2013, 13:50

Red bull decided to give the 2 a “get to know eachother” afternoon before making any decision. The 2 spent the time in total silence, just staring at eachother. Kimi afterwards commented it was his best date ever.

4. michaeldobson13 (@michaeldobson13) said on 3rd August 2013, 13:57

What do you mean, second driver?

5. Rooney (@rojov123) said on 3rd August 2013, 13:58

Lotus brought more updates than Redbull to the Hungarian GP.
    Kimi: “My package is bigger than yours.”
    Seb: ……

6. kowa said on 3rd August 2013, 15:09

what’s up with fernando seb? you don’t have to worry about it, i talked to helmut and he took care of it.
    What were we talking about?… o yes kimi, you can be sure equal treatment withing the team.

7. Scalextric (@scalextric) said on 3rd August 2013, 16:30

Simple. They didn’t sign me so I didn’t let you pass. No Multi 21 without a contract.

8. Swindle94 (@swindle94) said on 3rd August 2013, 16:37

Kimi: “hey Seb, remember that time you beat me in badminton? Yeah, didn’t think so.”

9. Mathers (@mathers) said on 3rd August 2013, 17:03

In unison: so that’s where my sunglasses went!

10. Gill (@gill) said on 3rd August 2013, 17:18

Kimi : Do you know the escape road in Interlagos which I missed last year ?

11. Vettel and Kimi pose for the Hangover 4 movie poster (Fat Jesus obviously being Pastor in the background)

12. Alex Brown (@splittimes) said on 3rd August 2013, 17:35

Kimi: I’m not really that antisocial its just a defence mechanism because for sure I’m insecure about building friendships with my rivals because I’ve been hurt so many times.
    Seb: ???

13. schooner (@schooner) said on 3rd August 2013, 18:14

“Really Seb, I’m serious. Marko just gave me a wine and cheese basket”.

14. Esteban (@esteban) said on 3rd August 2013, 18:18

In monotone, and without punctuation: What multi 21 I haven’t signed yet.

15. Glenn (@glennb) said on 3rd August 2013, 18:22

Seb: Marco offered you *how* much?
    Kimi: It’s true, plus I get wins bonus on top.