Caption Competition 34: Raikkonen and Vettel

Caption Competition

Kimi Raikkonen, Sebastian Vettel, Hungaroring, 2013

Kimi Raikkonen and Sebastian Vettel: Is this Red Bull’s driver line-up for 2014?

Fernando Alonso was rumoured to be talking to the team during the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend. But when asked about who he’d like to partner him at the team next year Vettel said: “I’d prefer Kimi”.

Can you think of a good caption for the picture above? Submit your funniest suggestion in the comments and a selection of the best will appear in tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Red Bull/Getty

91 comments on Caption Competition 34: Raikkonen and Vettel

1. Glenn (@glennb) said on 3rd August 2013, 18:24

Seb: You understand you will have #2 on your car right Kimi?
    Kimi: No, no. I am negotiating to have #0 Seb. I am nobodys #2.

2. JS (@js) said on 3rd August 2013, 18:24

Raikkonen
    OK, I guess drinks are fine; but what about ice creams at RB?

3. Jack (@jackisthestig) said on 3rd August 2013, 18:31

“You cut your own hair too? Wow, we have so much in common!”

4. Michael (@freelittlebirds) said on 3rd August 2013, 19:05

Kimi: I’m telling you, man, don’t use Gilette. Look what happened to my chin.
    Seb: Oh man, that looks awful. Thanks for the tip! Dude, that rash is going to hurt like hell during the race tomorrow. Does it still bleed?
    Kimi: No, it stopped but the damn heat makes it worse – it just makes it burn so bad!
    Seb: Maybe you should sit the race out and let it heal.
    Kimi: There’s only one type of rash that will stop me from racing
    Seb: I did NOT need to know that!

5. Let’s play badminton, the loser will get the number 2 car

6. DaveD (@daved) said on 3rd August 2013, 20:08

Kimi: “Screw with me Seb and I’ll make sure Grosjean is your partner next year”

7. JamieFranklinF1 (@jamiefranklinf1) said on 3rd August 2013, 20:18

Seb: “So all I have to do is copy your style and people will start to like me?”

8. MS (@lhchampion) said on 3rd August 2013, 20:45

Kimi: “I know you want me to join you guys, but let me ask you this, talking so much in press conferences is part of your Red Bull contract?”

9. Seb: What do you mean you don’t do PR work? Every F1 driver does PR work.
    Kimi: Well, I do, but not in person. I just send the event one of those life size cardboard picture thingys, and they set it up by the bar, so any one who’s a bit drunk can talk to it. I’ve had so many successful PR events this way it makes you wonder what all the fuss is about.

10. Josie Maunders (@jbmaunders) said on 3rd August 2013, 21:11

‘Whoever can do more shots gets to be Number 1′

11. Bwal87 (@bwal87) said on 3rd August 2013, 21:45

You had me at ‘I’d prefer Kimi’.

12. cjpdk (@cjpdk) said on 4th August 2013, 0:00

“When they said we were going to be team mates they meant at Lotus”

13. Dane (@n0b0dy100) said on 4th August 2013, 1:48

Kimi: I’m going to name by RBR car “Seb’s Dirty Sister”

14. hzh (@hzh00) said on 4th August 2013, 1:53

(assuming that Kimi takes the Redbull seat next year)
    Kimi to Sebastian: “starting next year, prepare to be Mark”.

15. Paul Jason Go (@thef1mouse) said on 4th August 2013, 3:34

Kimi:Ok,about the 2014 season.I join Red Bull.Maldonado and Grosjean team…….
    Seb:Wait,hold on a second…..
    *awkward pause then*