Caption Competition 34: Raikkonen and Vettel

Caption Competition

Kimi Raikkonen, Sebastian Vettel, Hungaroring, 2013

Kimi Raikkonen and Sebastian Vettel: Is this Red Bull’s driver line-up for 2014?

Fernando Alonso was rumoured to be talking to the team during the Hungarian Grand Prix weekend. But when asked about who he’d like to partner him at the team next year Vettel said: “I’d prefer Kimi”.

Can you think of a good caption for the picture above? Submit your funniest suggestion in the comments and a selection of the best will appear in tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty

91 comments on Caption Competition 34: Raikkonen and Vettel

1. Alex Brown (@splittimes) said on 4th August 2013, 10:24

“I told Fernando it was a drinking game.”

2. Steven Lissemore (@bugman293371) said on 4th August 2013, 11:11

I know it’s crazy, and we’ve only just met. But, can I have your Ice Cream???

3. IDR (@idr) said on 4th August 2013, 11:29

Hey, Seb, I’m pretty sure I know the guy reflected in your sunglasses!

4. airtone said on 4th August 2013, 12:33

You talkin’ to me?

5. airtone said on 4th August 2013, 12:37

Seb: would you cope with the pressure in my team?
    Kimi: you talkin’ to me?

6. Carlos Furtado das Neves said on 4th August 2013, 18:00

Seb: So Kimi, next year will you give me enough space to pass ??
    Kimi: I don’t know …
    Seb: Humm, and will you shut the door on my face ?
    Kimi: No. I’ll roll down the red carpet for you…

7. Seb: “Have you heard all of the latest driver rumours?”
    Kimi: “No. I was having a ****.”

8. Seb: “Have you heard all of the latest driver rumours?”
    Kimi: “No. I was having a s&*t.”

9. also. sorry for the swear on the first post. I’m bad.

10. Seb “I can see me in your glasses looking at you in my glasses, can you see me in my glasses looking at you in your glasses????”

Kimi “I need a beer…”

11. Webbo (@webbo82) said on 5th August 2013, 15:25

happy side-effect of the press-annoying mirror shades for these two was the jaw-dropping glimpse to infinity as they tried in vain to make eye contact.

12. airtone said on 6th August 2013, 5:53

Kimi: I – AM – FAST – ER – THAN – YOU. Can you confirm you understood that message?
    Seb: That’s what I’m talking about!

13. CHunt said on 6th August 2013, 13:34

Seb mate, the bad news is like this… Both Fernando and I have signed for RBR for next year. But the good news is, Marko can get you into one of the RedBull-sponsored junior Rally teams if you sign right now!

• CHunt said on 6th August 2013, 13:43

add to the above: “And they’ll even let you call your car ‘Kate’s Little Sister’ “.

14. mkw11 (@mkw11) said on 6th August 2013, 20:18

Seb: You want to be on top or on the bottom?

Kimi: Not when you are around, but I am already taken so go bug somebody else.

15. Johnny Higgs said on 30th September 2013, 2:13