2013 F1 season
Jenson Button remains the favourite driver of most F1 Fanatic readers but Kimi Raikkonen is gaining rapidly.
Here’s who F1 Fanatic readers are supporting at the mid-point of the 2013 season.
Button has been on top of the F1 Fanatic driver popularity chart since we started compiling this data in 2011. There’s been no change in the order among the seven most popular drivers since we last looked at this data four months ago.
Since then Nico Rosberg has moved up a place to eighth (having won two races in the meantime).
Among the new drivers Jules Bianchi is the most popular followed closely by Valtteri Bottas, who already has more fans than team mate Pastor Maldonado.
The ranking of the teams remains exactly the same as it was four months ago. But Lotus have drawn even closer to Ferrari.
Which drivers and teams do you support?
Here’s how to show who you’re supporting on F1 Fanatic:
- Log in with your F1 Fanatic account (sign up here if you don’t have one)
- Select Edit My Profile from the top-right menu
- Select F1 Teams and Drivers
- Make your selections then click Save Changes
Where are F1 Fanatic readers from?
See the latest breakdown of F1 Fanatic readers by region.
2013 F1 season
- Take F1 Fanatic’s new 2013 season quiz
- F1 Fanatic’s new year thanks and credits 2014
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2013 season review
- The drivers, teams and cars of 2013
- Schumacher’s condition “slightly improved” after second operation
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others