2013 Belgian Grand Prix build-up in pictures

F1 Pictures

Fernando Alonso, Felipe Massa, Spa-Francorchamps, 2013

Pictures from the build-up to the Belgian Grand Prix.

F1 pictures

View more F1 pictures

Images ?? Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, Lotus/LAT, Williams/LAT, McLaren/Hoch Zwei, Mercedes/Hoch Zwei, Daimler/Hoch Zwei, Red Bull/Getty, Force India, Sauber, Caterham/LAT, Marussia, Pirelli

32 comments on 2013 Belgian Grand Prix build-up in pictures

1. Tifoso1989 (@tifoso1989) said on 22nd August 2013, 19:38

Thanks again Keith for the pictures.
    Alonso looks determined to respond on track
    Massa Knew it’s over
    Mark Webber is overjoyed, in this picture you will find why , i fear for Jenson’s reaction

2. Joshua Mesh (@joshua-mesh) said on 22nd August 2013, 19:53

Anyone else noticed how Alonso always starts the season with short hair and by the end of the season his hair is pretty long?

3. dennis (@dennis) said on 22nd August 2013, 19:55

The difference between Vergne and Ricciardo is quite telling indeed!

4. Seb’s new haircut is quite terrible – worst since his early Red Bull days perhaps? (I was trying to find a link to the one of him with a St Bernard which is particularly hilariously bad but couldn’t find it on google images – if anybody knows what I’m on about please post a link and share the hilarity)!

• Shena (@shena) said on 22nd August 2013, 23:07

@vettel1 What’s wrong with this? I like it! Incidentally he briefly talked about his hair there.

.. his goal in life at the age of 50: “I’d like to be surrounded by nature and in harmony with myself.” I hope that I then can live in a place, in which I spontaneously fell in love, with my family, a few children and maybe a dog. And I would like to have more hair on my head. This is not self-evident, when I look at my dad and my grandpa.” No good prospects for Vettel: Papa Norbert (52) and Grandpa Josef (78) wear bald head!

I’d say let him have fun some fun when he’s still young and has enough hair to play with…

On a separate note, I knew he had hairy arms but this much? Did he dye his forearm hair too? :D

• fangio85 (@fangio85) said on 22nd August 2013, 23:46

Lol that photo looks so weird. Notice how big his hand looks compared to the rest of his arm? Maybe its the camera angle, but it makes him look incredibly skinny lol. Hairy arms always look funny on blondes, a mate of mine has arms just like that lol

• Nick (@npf1) said on 22nd August 2013, 23:23

I’m not normally one to suggest this, but have you guys considered running a Vettel Tumblr page?

5. OmarR-Pepper (@omarr-pepper) said on 22nd August 2013, 20:17

That close-up on Di Resta makes him look as The Joker!!!

6. Fer no.65 (@fer-no65) said on 22nd August 2013, 20:38

You keep your hat or helmet VERY on, Seb. It might avoid the embarrasment of showing it to the public.

7. JackySteeg (@jackysteeg) said on 22nd August 2013, 22:58

Formula One can’t come back soon enough! 4 weeks without a solid story and suddenly Vettel’s new hairstyle is talk of the town.

Although I must admit, he does look like the missing third member of the Pet Shop Boys.

8. fangio85 (@fangio85) said on 22nd August 2013, 23:51

Nando looks quite unhappy in that photo with felipe. I would be too, he is number one at ferrari, yet felipe got a much better hat lol

9. Ben (@scuderia29) said on 23rd August 2013, 1:38

thanks for uploading photo #3…ive got myself a new desktop wallpaper :D

10. kyle miller said on 23rd August 2013, 2:15

massa is undergoing pre work training for his future job

11. Alex Bkk (@alex-bkk) said on 23rd August 2013, 2:32

Why do Alonso and Massa need the goggles, and just were are those two young ladies going to sit? :)

12. What a superb car that, the black Ferrari. And is that Cameron Diaz beside Massa? Lol.
    Mark Webber is ripped. If there’s a kickboxing match between him and Vettel, my money will be on Mark. Not only because of his muscles but his pent up aggression on him too.
    Haha