Heikki Kovalainen will drive for Caterham during Friday practice sessions at the next two races.
Kovalainen will take over Charles Pic’s car in tomorrow’s first practice session at Spa-Francorchamps. He will also drive in first practice for the following race at Monza, taking over Giedo van der Garde’s car.
This will be the second time this year Kovalainen has done a pair of practice sessions for the team. He previously drove in practice for the Bahrain and Spanish Grands Prix.
Kovalainen drove for Caterham (previously Lotus) between 2010 and 2012.
2013 Belgian Grand Prix
- Alonso edges Vettel in Belgian GP driver poll
- Belgian Grand Prix gets lowest rating yet in 2013
- 2013 Belgian Grand Prix team radio transcript
- 2013 Belgian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Top ten pictures from the 2013 Belgian Grand Prix
Image ?é?® Caterham/LAT