2013 Singapore Grand Prix championship points

2013 Singapore Grand Prix

Browse all 2013 Singapore Grand Prix articles

Image ?? Red Bull/Getty

17 comments on 2013 Singapore Grand Prix championship points

1. Bring it on, 2014!

2. Adam Kibbey (@kibblesworth) said on 22nd September 2013, 15:24

60 points clear, I mean that’s pretty much it for the championship really. I really hope 2014 mixes things up a bit, at the very least we might get some better competition between two Red Bull drivers.

3. Bruno (@brunes) said on 22nd September 2013, 15:42

I will cut my balls off if anybody other than Vettel wins the Driver’s Championship.

4. Michael Brown (@) said on 22nd September 2013, 15:45

As a Vettel fan, I say bring on 2014. He’s got this one in the bag.

5. Hamilfan (@hamilfan) said on 22nd September 2013, 15:47

The championship is getting really interesting … urm I mean the one on the right ….urm…….the constructors………..urm ………I mean Between Ferrari and Mercedes……….aha I got that right :-)

6. zippyone (@zippyone) said on 22nd September 2013, 16:05

Of course it’s not over until it is mathematically impossible but it is over, Vettel will be champ….quadruple champ.

7. Wow, Hulkenberg is now ahead of both Toro Rosso drivers and, given his current form, I don’t think it’s impossible for him to catch Perez or Sutil.

8. Ron (@rcorporon) said on 22nd September 2013, 16:54

I’ve been a lifelong NHL fan and I’ve yet to see my team win the Stanley Cup (and I may never get that chance) but there’s a good chance I’ll get to see my favourite driver and team win four consecutive WDC’s and WCC’s!

This year has been great for us RBR fans!

9. AdrianMorse (@adrianmorse) said on 22nd September 2013, 17:49

And to think think that the start of 2013 started so promising. Now we’re watching the battle for third between Raikkonen and Hamilton, and the battle for second between Ferrari and Mercedes.

10. Happy to see Ferrari ahead of Mercedes…