Three F1 drivers have donned special helmets for this weekend’s race in Singapore. Here’s a closer look at what they’re wearing.
Lewis Hamilton is sporting a white design similar to the one he used last year. Giedo van der Garde has also traded his usual colours for a white helmet.
Taking advantage of Singapore’s unique night race, Jean-Eric Vergne has a helmet which glows in the dark:
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 British Grand Prix
- 2015 British Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 British Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2015 British Grand Prix practice in pictures
- 2015 British Grand Prix build-up in pictures
Images ?é?® Mercedes/Hoch Zwei, Red Bull/Getty, Caterham/LAT
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others