Rate the race: 2013 Singapore Grand Prix

2013 Singapore Grand Prix

Jenson Button, McLaren, Singapore, 2013What did you think of the today’s race? Share your verdict on the Singapore Grand Prix.

Rate the race out of ten and leave a comment below:

Rate the 2013 Singapore Grand Prix out of ten

• 1 (6%)
  • 2 (2%)
  • 3 (6%)
  • 4 (8%)
  • 5 (12%)
  • 6 (20%)
  • 7 (23%)
  • 8 (15%)
  • 9 (4%)
  • 10 (4%)

Total Voters: 633

Loading ... Loading ...

1 = ‘Terrible’, 10 = ‘Perfect’

See the results for past seasons here:

2013 Singapore Grand Prix

Browse all 2013 Singapore Grand Prix articles

Image ?? Pirelli/LAT

218 comments on Rate the race: 2013 Singapore Grand Prix

1. Bobby (@f1bobby) said on 22nd September 2013, 18:12

Was I watching a different race? I can’t understand anyone giving it 7/10 or better, it was abysmal. 10 fairly exciting laps at the end don’t salvage it from the 51 utterly boring ones.

2. First Hat trick wins of the Year,
    Hat Trick in SGP and
    A Grand Chelem……. That calls for a special mention for Seb !!!!!!!

WOW That is Amazing for the young man.

3. marcus (@wombat1m) said on 22nd September 2013, 18:51

5/10 – sat in the stands and simply most boring race I’ve watched live – start exciting, by lap 10, thinking already this race seriously needs a safety car, mid-race we get one, makes very little difference, last 10 laps pretty exciting – the rest well lets not talk about that shall we….

4. 4/10. Pretty boring race to be honest. People simply keeping a gap, hard to overtake. And in my oppinion unjustice (some people got lucky, some the very opposite). Felt the same way today as after the Monaco grand prix .. bored.

5. Dominating! People used that word a lot in recent years and now they get to know what it means.
    (What’s to follow? “unstoppable”, “godlike” and “wicked sick” maybe :D )
    10/10

6. In terms of the 2013 season, it was quite good to watch. The safety car helped and the different strategies made the end interesting. A generous 7/10 for this as the previous couple of races were dire.

7. Jarnooo (@jarnooo) said on 22nd September 2013, 19:53

An average rating of 7? This season has become so boring that people must have forgotten what a good race is really like! The last 6 laps saved this from being a 2 for me.

8. 4/10

Thought the race was pretty poor as was Monza & Spa.

As much as I like F1, I’m finding paying for Sky to watch these boring processions a bit galling now.

Going to sack off Sky ASAP as not finding the races interesting anymore.

9. 5/10 for me. Not as exciting as I thought it’d be.

10. Andrew VanderLei (@andrewvanderlei) said on 22nd September 2013, 22:04

Could not believe Kimi pulled off a podium. Amazing.

11. Brian (@bforth) said on 22nd September 2013, 22:05

Utterly frustrated with the lack of intelligence displayed by the Mercedes’ strategy–milling about in a futile effort to save the tyres when Seb was flying 1-2 seconds a lap quicker than Nico was never going to work. Pushing might have been a better move.
    Great battles and bold passes for P 3-10 in the closing stages, and some intriguing dramas. I’m absolutely gutted for Webber and more so for Grosjean. He looked set for at least a third place before his pneumatic troubles.
    It gets a 7 for the slow bits and lack of challenge for first–and a case of beers for Grosjean and Webber.

12. Rodrrico (@rodrrico) said on 22nd September 2013, 23:36

After the Webber penalty…

13. Toro Stevo (@toro-stevo) said on 23rd September 2013, 0:06

For the second race running I cannot rate the race, as I didn’t watch a significant part of it.

I can pinpoint the moment I lost interest, when Webber’s engineer told him to maintain a 2 second gap to Alonso in front. It was a big eureka moment. If the regulations, cars and tyres are in such a state that drivers are being told to deliberately not challenge the driver in front, then I just don’t see the point anymore. Sorry to be so glum, but that’s how I feel about it. I even watched the last 10 minutes, but the racing was like men against boys with the large difference in the performance of the cars chasing relative to the cars being chased.

14. Hairs (@hairs) said on 23rd September 2013, 0:42

Woefully tedious. Really, really, really boring. Singapore is always boring. Boring on track, boring in the championship, Even watching the highlights was boring. Not quite as processional as Monaco, but still boring. Some tyre wear crossover, and some DRS makes for a boring race.

I was quite bored. I may not bother watching the next one.

15. 6- It was okay, I’ve seen worse this season. I’m not a big fan of the night race, even though it’s unique I’d prefer to be like in Abu Dhabi.