Caption Competition 36: Massa and Smedley

Caption competition

Rob Smedley, Felipe Massa, Ferrari, 2012

Felipe Massa, who is counting down his final half-dozen races as a Ferrari driver, is the subject of our latest Caption Competition.

Here he is pictured with race engineer Rob Smedley who has been with Massa throughout the highs and lows of his Ferrari tenure.

Can you think up a funny caption for this picture?

Submit your funniest suggestion in the comments and a selection of the best will be chosen for tomorrrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Ferrari/Ercole Colombo

202 comments on Caption Competition 36: Massa and Smedley

1. Rob: (shouting) “NOW GO OUT THERE AND DO THE BEST YOU CAN… to keep Fernando in front of you”.

2. Antonio (@frosty-jacks-racing-team) said on 29th September 2013, 12:41

One does not simply walk into the Marussia Garage

3. Breno (@austus) said on 29th September 2013, 12:41

If I hear “I dont help Ferrari” one more time, you’re staying home next time, mister.

4. karter22 (@karter22) said on 29th September 2013, 12:43

Keep cool Felipe baby, you still have a job for a few months…

5. Antonio (@frosty-jacks-racing-team) said on 29th September 2013, 12:43

“This is how I play Snooker”

6. D (@f190) said on 29th September 2013, 12:43

I’m a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my driver on his way out !

7. Massa baby, it’s time for ice-cream

8. Rob: You’ll need to carry more speed through the chicane.
    Massa: Why? Will they fire me if I don’t?

9. dragoll (@dragoll) said on 29th September 2013, 12:47

“I don’t want to hear about your whining! Now go out there! Lead that race! And let Alonso past!”

10. Smedley: “Go on now, go, walk out the door, just turn around now
    ‘Cause you’re not welcome anymore”

11. Felipe, the car is over there

12. Smedley: “You see that – its a playstation 3. Probably your only chance of ever beating Alonso and Kimi”

13. Rick (@viscountviktor) said on 29th September 2013, 13:02

And please dont crash the car…

14. FM: We could get an RV and go and cook Meth

15. Shreyas Mohanty (@) said on 29th September 2013, 13:05

“Come on Felipe, don’t keep crashing, these Ferraris don’t come cheap!”