2013 Korean Grand Prix build-up in pictures

F1 Pictures

Fernando Alonso, Ferrari, Korea International Circuit, 2013

Pictures from the build-up to the Korean Grand Prix.

More images will be added here

F1 pictures

View more F1 pictures

Images ?? Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, Lotus/LAT, Williams/LAT, McLaren/Hoch Zwei, Mercedes/Hoch Zwei, Daimler/Hoch Zwei, Red Bull/Getty, Force India, Sauber, Caterham/LAT, Marussia, Pirelli

16 comments on 2013 Korean Grand Prix build-up in pictures

1. Timothy Katz (@timothykatz) said on 3rd October 2013, 13:48

Wow, look our Red Bull! Alonso looks super-motivated here (not).

2. GeeMac (@geemac) said on 3rd October 2013, 13:53

Alonso may not be adding to his haul of world titles, but he is certainly running away with the “F1 Eeyore lookalike world championship”.

3. Nick (@nick-uk) said on 3rd October 2013, 14:02

Fernando’s face says it all: “Another year… wasted.”

4. Akshay (@hamilfan) said on 3rd October 2013, 14:31

LOL fernando looks like an exasperated wile E coyote after a botched attempt XD

5. Sherlock said on 3rd October 2013, 15:14

Caption for Alonso with the words of Cicero:

“I remember the very things I do not wish to; I cannot forget the things I wish to forget.”

6. WilliamB (@william-brierty) said on 3rd October 2013, 15:25

Alonso – “Everything just seems so pointless now my favourite pet has moved on…(sigh)… Oh Felipe, come back to me…”

7. OmarR-Pepper (@omarr-pepper) said on 3rd October 2013, 16:11

That Alonso’s face is worth one of the drawings…

8. Alonso: “why does this red dot keep following me?”

9. MagillaGorilla (@magillagorilla) said on 3rd October 2013, 17:06

I wish I knew where one could by the New Era hats that Lewis, and Ricciardo (and down and out Fernando) wear. Though I think they are also one of specials which is annoying, some fans don’t like to wear dorky trucker hats.

10. Albert said on 3rd October 2013, 17:15

That Alonso pic…

11. Akshay (@hamilfan) said on 3rd October 2013, 19:33

Alonso : “Alas, the samurai has to give up the championchips for a bag of chips”