“I think Marussia will be a better team next year, we’ll improve a lot,” said Bianchi. “We show an improvement this year but next year will be a bigger step.”
Bianchi added he’s settled in quickly with the team following his last-minute switch to them during pre-season testing having missed out on the chance to drive for Force India.
“I’m like at home with the team since the beginning when I was testing for the first time in Barcelona,” said Bianchi.
“I’m really happy with that and I really want to thank Marussia for the opportunity again and thank as well my manager Nicolas [Todt] and Ferrari for all what they have down.”
2013 F1 season
- Take F1 Fanatic’s new 2013 season quiz
- F1 Fanatic’s new year thanks and credits 2014
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2013 season review
- The drivers, teams and cars of 2013
- Schumacher’s condition “slightly improved” after second operation
Browse all 2013 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® Marussia