Charles Pic has been handed his second reprimand of the year for passing a red light during the second practice session.
The Caterham driver drove past the light which was being used to direct him to the weigh bridge.
The stewards rules Pic “failed to proceed to the FIA garage for weighing when signalled to do so”.
“He admitted having seen the red light and that the official pointed to him. However he claimed that he believed the light was for the car behind him.”
Pic’s reprimand is his second of the year, meaning if he collects another before the end of the season he will receive a ten-place grid penalty.
He was previously reprimanded for rejoining the track in an unsafe fashion during second practice at the Belgian Grand Prix.
2013 Korean Grand Prix
- Hulkenberg takes second Driver of the Weekend win
- Hectic Korean Grand Prix gets above average rating
- “We punched above our weight” – Hulkenberg
- 2013 Korean Grand Prix team radio transcript
- 2013 Korean Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
Image ?é?® Caterham/LAT