Rate the race: 2013 Japanese Grand Prix

2013 Japanese Grand Prix

Paul di Resta, Force India, Suzuka, 2013What did you think of today’s race? Share your verdict on the Japanese Grand Prix.

Rate the race out of ten and leave a comment below:

Rate the 2013 Japanese Grand Prix out of ten

• 1 (2%)
  • 2 (0%)
  • 3 (0%)
  • 4 (2%)
  • 5 (6%)
  • 6 (9%)
  • 7 (29%)
  • 8 (32%)
  • 9 (14%)
  • 10 (6%)

Total Voters: 690

Loading ... Loading ...

1 = ‘Terrible’, 10 = ‘Perfect’

See the results for past seasons here:

2013 Japanese Grand Prix

Browse all 2013 Japanese Grand Prix articles

Image ?é?® Force India

200 comments on Rate the race: 2013 Japanese Grand Prix

1 4 5 6
  1. d3v0 (@d3v0) said on 14th October 2013, 0:37

Another cracking race from the Hulk; held 4th for so long but ultimately lost out. I like how he pulled the 130R overtake on RIC but when RIC later tried that move on Sutil, he dropped it almost into the wall! Sad that RBR took that joker for their second driver seat, but it helps to have a whipping boy behind vettel, I guess.

2. Rob (@pinkandsons) said on 14th October 2013, 7:32

Suzuka was RBR’s best shot at giving Webber, at minimum, a fighting chance… Instead, they chose to run him on a slower strategy when they could have just let him win it. The fact that Vettel openly and without consideration said “keep him away from me” tells me that they have an open dialogue of race fixing. I’m going to struggle to actually give a damn about F1 next year if this sort of stuff continues.

• TheBass (@) said on 14th October 2013, 8:27

@pinkandsons

1) Webber lost the race himself by not being able to pass Grosjean fast enough.

2) The “keep him away from me” was directed at Charlie Whiting about Sergio Perez.

It doesn’t hurt to think carefully before making accusations or “I don’t give a damn”-drama.

• Bobby Balboa (@bobby-balboa) said on 14th October 2013, 8:30

@pinkandsons

“this sort of stuff” has been going on as long as their has been team mates and drivers that will do anything to win. Seb’s is just filling the boots of Mr Schumacher in the appropriate way.

Team Orders/No1 Driver status has always been part of F1 in some way shape or form. Seb uses tactics like “keep him away from me” and Mark chooses to ignore team orders so I don’t really see the problem.

Schumacher would have never won 7 WDC and 91GP if he didn’t employ these tactics and bully his team mate into a support role ready to hand over the win to him if he wasn’t leading the race.

I have not seen this at RedBull and when they did the front wing switch-a-roo in Silverstone a few years back Mark went on to win the race.

So you might as well just give up on F1 now and save yourself from getting disappointed next season when Seb is calling for Daniel to stay away from his chance to dominate

3. MattB (@mattb) said on 14th October 2013, 15:50

@keithcollantine Hi Keith, Any chance that when you do the stats at the end of the season, you could see if the Sky/BBC deal has any effect on the rating. I’ve noticed that ratings are higher when shown live on BBC, but don’t have any raw data to support this! Cheers, keep up the good work!

4. alex han (@firelake) said on 14th October 2013, 16:18

“If there is anything I learned from F1 in the last two decades.. it’s the German national anthem !” – BadLadAdds (EuroSports)

5. PJA (@pja) said on 16th October 2013, 18:14

I gave it a 7, it wasn’t a classic but was better than I expected it would be.

1 4 5 6