Honda has given a foretaste of what its V6 turbo engine will sound like when it makes its Formula One comeback with McLaren in 2015.
The Japanese engine manufacturer has released a sample audio clip of its engine being revved.
Honda will base its European racing operations at Milton Keynes and begin work there in June next year.
Honda Motor Europe president Manabu Nishimae said: “It?óÔé¼Ôäós exciting to hear the cry of our new born Formula One engine for the first time.”
“Our engineers are working hard to develop the engine and we are all looking forward to the start of the 2015 season.”
Mercedes earlier gave a preview of the sound of their engine built to the new-for-2014 rules.
2015 F1 season
- Over 100 driver penalties issued in record-breaking 2015
- Part-time racer? The facts of Hamilton’s ‘jet-set lifestyle’
- A unique atmosphere: Going to the Italian Grand Prix at Monza
- The Complete F1 Fanatic 2015 season review
- Your favourite – and least favourite – F1 races of 2015
Browse all 2015 F1 season articles