Honda has given a foretaste of what its V6 turbo engine will sound like when it makes its Formula One comeback with McLaren in 2015.
The Japanese engine manufacturer has released a sample audio clip of its engine being revved.
Honda will base its European racing operations at Milton Keynes and begin work there in June next year.
Honda Motor Europe president Manabu Nishimae said: “It?óÔé¼Ôäós exciting to hear the cry of our new born Formula One engine for the first time.”
“Our engineers are working hard to develop the engine and we are all looking forward to the start of the 2015 season.”
Mercedes earlier gave a preview of the sound of their engine built to the new-for-2014 rules.
2015 F1 season
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Russian Grand Prix
- Pirelli announces final 2015 tyre nominations
- Vote for your 2015 Russian Grand Prix Driver of the Weekend
- Mercedes join elite rank of back-to-back teams’ champions
- Rosberg’s misfortune brings Hamilton within touching distance of title
Browse all 2015 F1 season articles