Honda has given a foretaste of what its V6 turbo engine will sound like when it makes its Formula One comeback with McLaren in 2015.
The Japanese engine manufacturer has released a sample audio clip of its engine being revved.
Honda will base its European racing operations at Milton Keynes and begin work there in June next year.
Honda Motor Europe president Manabu Nishimae said: “It?óÔé¼Ôäós exciting to hear the cry of our new born Formula One engine for the first time.”
“Our engineers are working hard to develop the engine and we are all looking forward to the start of the 2015 season.”
Mercedes earlier gave a preview of the sound of their engine built to the new-for-2014 rules.
2015 F1 season
- Yas Marina Pirelli tyre test in pictures
- McLaren’s Vandoorne quickest in final test of 2015
- What was the best overtake of 2015? Make your nominations
- 2015 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Vote for your 2015 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Driver of the Weekend
Browse all 2015 F1 season articles