The circuit has had two DRS zones since it first appeared on the calendar in 2011. But for the second year in a row the activation point on the longest straight has been lengthened.
An extra 80 metres was added onto the DRS zone last year. The activation point has now been moved even earlier, adding a further 160 metres to the DRS zone. DRS will be able to activate DRS 270 metres after the exit of turn three on the 1.06km straight.
The detection points for both zones and the activation point for the zone on the pit straight remain unchanged.
2013 Indian Grand Prix
- Vettel takes fifth Driver of the Weekend win
- This year’s Indian Grand Prix voted best so far
- F1 still struggling to gain a foothold in India
- 2013 Indian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- 2013 Indian Grand Prix team radio transcript
Image ?é?® Lotus/LAT