Weather conditions for this weekend’s Indian Grand Prix are expected to be little different from the previous two. The Buddh International Circuit will be bathed in the hazy sunshine which is typical of the area at this time of year.
Hot and sunny conditions are forecast for all three days of the race weekend, with maximum temperatures exceeding 30C.
That should produce track temperatures in the mid-to-high 30s.
In Japan changing wind direction left drivers chasing their set-ups but it is not expected to be a major factor this weekend.
Location of Buddh International Circuit
The Buddh International Circuit is 30km south east of New Delhi in Uttar Pradesh.
See the location of every race on the 2013 F1 calendar here:
2013 Indian Grand Prix
- Vettel takes fifth Driver of the Weekend win
- This year’s Indian Grand Prix voted best so far
- F1 still struggling to gain a foothold in India
- 2013 Indian Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- 2013 Indian Grand Prix team radio transcript
Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty