2013 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix TV Times

2013 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Start, Abu Dhabi, 2010F1 Fanatic Live will be running during the entire Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend. Look out for the live page on the site during every session and follow all the action with your fellow F1 Fanatics.

We’ll also be live during the four title-deciding GP2 and GP3 races. The GP2 feature race will take place before the final F1 practice session instead of after qualifying.

Here are the details of Sky and the BBC’s coverage of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in the UK:

Friday 1st November 2013

Sunday 3rd November 2013

Session Channel Coverage starts Session starts
GP3 Abu Dhabi race two live Sky Sports F1 07:55 08:00
GP2 Abu Dhabi sprint race live Sky Sports F1 09:10 09:15
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix live Sky Sports F1 11:30 13:00
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix highlights BBC1 16:30

Please share details of the F1 coverage in your area below.

If you’re unable to watch the race at your location, join the F1 in Pubs forum to find a place to watch the race:

Find times for every F1 session this year and all the 2013 race dates with the F1 Fanatic Google Calendar.

2013 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Browse all 2013 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix articles

16 comments on 2013 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix TV Times

1. Ben (@scuderia29) said on 31st October 2013, 14:12

bbc qualifying highlights?

2. sato113 (@sato113) said on 31st October 2013, 19:37

can the gp2 or gp3 titles be wrapped up after race 1?

3. William (@william) said on 1st November 2013, 3:22

Australia will get qualifying live on One and race on Ten for everywhere else except for Perth who will see it on One

4. Stretch (@stretch) said on 1st November 2013, 9:28

@william Do you have any races on Ten? I just want sports in HD, it’s the only thing I watch from our TV networks. All they seem to be doing lately is pinching bandwidth for their 24/7 shopping channels.

If FOM would do a HD streaming subscription of all the sessions just like MotoGP does, I would jump on it right away. You hear me Burnie? No, probably not…

• William (@william) said on 1st November 2013, 9:45

@stretch – Yes the Canadian GP and Australian GP. I know that but everything should change next year as no analogue. The old TEN HD may be back next year. But those 24/7 shopping channels are useless and I hope there will be a red button to view the practice/races live.

Ten should have V8s not 7

• Stretch (@stretch) said on 1st November 2013, 10:39

@william I think the government eying off selling the spectrum freed up to the mobile networks as it’s quite valuable, so we’ll see what happens. More could be allocated for FTA but I not getting my hopes up for HD main channels.

Yeah Seven always seems to cram the time slots. I don’t really watch them all that much anymore except for the endros.

5. William (@william) said on 1st November 2013, 11:21

@stretch – Ten will I think and 7 won’t unfortunately next year as we will be stuck in the dark ages. Due to Ten’s Wake Up I think the last 2 rounds will be shown on One

• Stretch (@stretch) said on 1st November 2013, 12:15

@william If Ten show every race in HD I will be happy. I think their deal with FOM runs out at the end of the 2015 season. They might do COTA race on One as its the same time at the breakfast talk shows (6am), but Brazil is 3am so they could go either way.

6. MethylONE (@methylone) said on 3rd November 2013, 7:40

Ahhh, here in the USA we get no live quali, followed by the most ridiculous broadcasting choice yet–a one hour delay. ONE HOUR? This manages to **** off everyone, you have to be up early, but you can’t watch live…. I’d be pulling my hair out if I had any.