Alexander Rossi will start the race from pole position after Marcus Ericsson lost his fastest time for putting all four wheels off the track during qualifying.
Title contender Sam Bird joins him on the front row with points leader Fabio Leimer fourth on the grid behind Jolyon Palmer.
Felipe Nasr and Stefano Coletti, who are outsiders in the title fight, line up ninth and seventeenth respectively.
F1 Fanatic Live combines updates from the teams and drivers in real-time via Twitter with comments from F1 Fanatic readers and more.
2013 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Sixth Driver of the Weekend win for Vettel
- 2013 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Dull Abu Dhabi Grand Prix gets very low rating
- 2013 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix team radio transcript
- 2013 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend in Tweets