Kimi Raikkonen could lose his fifth place on the grid after his car failed a technical inspection following qualifying for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
Lotus team members have been summoned to the stewards after Raikkonen’s car did not pass a floor deflection test after he qualified fifth for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
A statement from the stewards said: “car number seven [Raikkonen] did not comply with Article 3.17.5 of the 2013 FIA Formula One Technical Regulations as the front floor deflected more than 5mm vertically when the load was applied vertically to it at the point which lies 100mm of car centre line on the [left-hand side].”
2013 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Sixth Driver of the Weekend win for Vettel
- 2013 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- Dull Abu Dhabi Grand Prix gets very low rating
- 2013 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix team radio transcript
- 2013 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix weekend in Tweets
Image ?é?® Lotus/LAT