2013 United States Grand Prix weather
Average maximum temperatures for Austin in November are around 22C but all three days of the race weekend are forecast to be warmer than that, peaking at 28C on Sunday.
Clear skies on Friday will give way to cloudier conditions for qualifying and the race which could bring with it an occasional light shower.
Here’s a local forecast for the area:
Location of Circuit of the Americas
The Circuit of the Americas lies just outside Austin, the state capital of Texas.
See the location of every race on the 2013 F1 calendar here:
2013 United States Grand Prix
- Bottas claims first Driver of the Weekend vote win
- Second race at COTA gets much lower rating
- 2013 United States Grand Prix fans’ video gallery
- 2013 United States Grand Prix team radio transcript
- Top ten pictures from the 2013 United States GP
Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others