2013 United States Grand Prix
Several drivers have switched helmet designs for the United States Grand Prix weekend.
Among those using a one-off design for this race is Lewis Hamilton, who has changed from his usual yellow design to a red helmet paying tribute to Michael Jackson.
Sebastian Vettel and Romain Grosjean are both wearing American-themed helmets. Meanwhile Mexican duo Sergio Perez and Esteban Gutierrez, who have many supporters from their nearby homeland at the track, have their national colours on their helmets. And Giedo van der Garde has also changed his design for this weekend.
- Top ten pictures from the 2015 Belgian Grand Prix
- Button walks in father’s footsteps with Rallycross run
- 2015 Belgian Grand Prix in pictures
- 2015 Belgian Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2015 Belgian Grand Prix practice in pictures
Images ?é?® Lotus/LAT, McLaren/Hoch Zwei, Daimler/Hoch Zwei, Red Bull/Getty, Sauber, Caterham/LAT
Promoted content from around the web | Become an F1 Fanatic Supporter to hide this ad and others