Several drivers have switched helmet designs for the United States Grand Prix weekend.
Among those using a one-off design for this race is Lewis Hamilton, who has changed from his usual yellow design to a red helmet paying tribute to Michael Jackson.
Sebastian Vettel and Romain Grosjean are both wearing American-themed helmets. Meanwhile Mexican duo Sergio Perez and Esteban Gutierrez, who have many supporters from their nearby homeland at the track, have their national colours on their helmets. And Giedo van der Garde has also changed his design for this weekend.
- Pictures: Force India reveal their 2017 car at Silverstone
- Pictures: Renault’s new F1 car for 2017 breaks cover
- Pictures: Sauber reveals first images of its 2017 car
- In pictures: McLaren’s ten greatest ‘MP4’ cars
- Manor memories: Their seven F1 seasons in pictures
Images ?é?® Lotus/LAT, McLaren/Hoch Zwei, Daimler/Hoch Zwei, Red Bull/Getty, Sauber, Caterham/LAT