2013 United States Grand Prix
Several drivers have switched helmet designs for the United States Grand Prix weekend.
Among those using a one-off design for this race is Lewis Hamilton, who has changed from his usual yellow design to a red helmet paying tribute to Michael Jackson.
Sebastian Vettel and Romain Grosjean are both wearing American-themed helmets. Meanwhile Mexican duo Sergio Perez and Esteban Gutierrez, who have many supporters from their nearby homeland at the track, have their national colours on their helmets. And Giedo van der Garde has also changed his design for this weekend.
- Classic F1 cars in action at Singapore in pictures
- Top ten pictures from the 2014 Singapore Grand Prix
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix in pictures
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix qualifying in pictures
- 2014 Singapore Grand Prix practice in pictures
Images ?é?® Lotus/LAT, McLaren/Hoch Zwei, Daimler/Hoch Zwei, Red Bull/Getty, Sauber, Caterham/LAT