2013 United States Grand Prix in pictures

F1 Pictures

Start, Circuit of the Americas, 2013

The 2013 United States Grand Prix in pictures.

More images will be added here

F1 pictures

View more F1 pictures

Images (C) Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo, Lotus/LAT, Williams/LAT, McLaren/Hoch Zwei, Mercedes/Hoch Zwei, Daimler/Hoch Zwei, Red Bull/Getty, Force India, Sauber, Caterham/LAT, Marussia, Pirelli

12 comments on 2013 United States Grand Prix in pictures

1. George (@george) said on 18th November 2013, 0:42

Uh, what’s the story with Mark holding that girl’s hair up?

2. hunocsi (@hunocsi) said on 18th November 2013, 0:56

Did anyone else notice that Vettel took over driving in the drivers’ parade?

• From what the TV announcers said, he asked to drive and was hot dogging it along the back straight. The crowd was loving it. I’m sure someone got a great pic of him drifting that Cobra.

3. bull mello (@bullmello) said on 18th November 2013, 2:11

May I please drive that Cobra around COTA a few laps? Please?

• Corrado (@corrado-dub) said on 18th November 2013, 10:24

I don’t think you can handle that power ! Sorry ! Stick to Minis. :))

• bull mello (@bullmello) said on 18th November 2013, 19:12

Hey now, I used to own a muscle car – ’66 Mustang – 289 w/ 3/4 race cam – 4 spd. – fat Goodyears and US Indy mags. Granted, the Cobra has even more power, but I’m game. Even the Mini’s would be fun though. I would be happy to drive a beater pickup truck around that track. :)

4. Lewis McMurray (@celicadion23) said on 18th November 2013, 10:46

The best thing about this race wasn’t Grosjean/Webber or Alonso/Hulkenberg, it was the Grid Girls/Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. My oh my, the race was pretty average Keith, can we just have an album of Grid Girls and Cheerleaders?

5. Strontium (@strontium) said on 18th November 2013, 16:53

What happened to the Texan hats we saw on the podium last year? :( They were so cool, and gave the race a unique feature. Now we just have the regular Pirelli caps :( :(

6. ME4ME (@me4me) said on 18th November 2013, 20:27

wow, check the rake on Vettels car in that heli-shot.

7. Webbo (@webbo82) said on 19th November 2013, 7:33

Anyone else begging at the TV for VET to turn his very neat doughnut ring into an eight?!