Caption Competition 39: Mark Webber special

Caption Competition

Mark Webber, Red Bull, Interlagos, 2013

The last of our three Mark Webber Caption Competition specials brings us up to his last race weekend at Interlagos.

Webber has always been one of the most quotable drivers and in his final appearance at an FIA press conference it seemed he might be the only driver to quote as he arrived well before the others.

Post your funniest suggestion for a caption below and a pick of the best will appear in a future round-up.

And join in the other two Mark Webber Caption Competitions via the links below.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Red Bull/Getty

100 comments on Caption Competition 39: Mark Webber special

1 2 3 6
  1. “And I thought I was the one leaving”

2. I thought the car might break down so,I just decided to come nice and early

3. Noah (@lotus22) said on 30th November 2013, 15:41

“Hey look Seb, I stole your seat.”

4. Quick, ask me anything before Seb comes!

5. Baldry00 (@baldry00) said on 30th November 2013, 15:43

“Press conference” worked better than “Press KERS”…. ive left everyone in my dust

6. bull mello (@bullmello) said on 30th November 2013, 15:43

Let me see if I got it right, mate. Once I push this button up here I’m automatically whisked away from Formula 1?

7. Baldry00 (@baldry00) said on 30th November 2013, 15:44

“We will take questions from the media now”
    “So Mark, why cant you make it to the first corner this quickly?”

8. KeeleyObsessed (@keeleyobsessed) said on 30th November 2013, 15:46

Mark: “So.. Bahrain?”

9. PhilEReid (@philereid) said on 30th November 2013, 15:48

Mark Webber gets his first win of the season, turning up 1st to the press conference.

10. Jeanrien (@jeanrien) said on 30th November 2013, 15:48

Oops I forgot to remove the latex me again (Cf Gaston Lagaff for those who know)

11. AndrewT (@andrewt) said on 30th November 2013, 15:55

How do you mean “Multi-strategy”?

12. graham228221 (@graham228221) said on 30th November 2013, 15:58

The Official FIA FORMULA 1â„¢ press conference playset – in stores now for Christmas!

(Note: The Mark Webberâ„¢ action figure has been discontinued)

13. Lotus_Grosjean (@lotus-grosjean) said on 30th November 2013, 15:58

“So how did you prepare for this and your last weekend?”
    “I asked the Renault guys to swap engine with Grosjean.”

14. Angie Baker said on 30th November 2013, 15:58

Is this Formula One Racing desk faster then my RB?

15. Fer no.65 (@fer-no65) said on 30th November 2013, 16:00

Journalists were confused by the Mark Webber cardboard at the Press Conference last thursday…

1 2 3 6