Take the F1 Fanatic Mark Webber quiz

F1 Fanatic Quiz

Mark Webber, Red Bull, Interlagos, 2013Mark Webber has bowed out of Formula One after 215 races.

How well do you remember his Formula One career? This new F1 Fanatic quiz covers his 12 years in F1 from beginning to end.

Put your knowledge to the test now:

If you’ve not taken one of our quizzes before, have a quick look at this quick guide first:

You can take more quizzes here:

If you don’t already have one, you will need to register an F1 Fanatic account to participate in the quizzes. Details on how to get one can be found below:

How did you get on? Share your score in the comments – but remember not to leave clues about the questions!

F1 Fanatic Quizzes

Browse all F1 Fanatic Quizzes

Image ?? Red Bull/Getty

18 comments on Take the F1 Fanatic Mark Webber quiz

1. Sam (@) said on 1st December 2013, 15:08

Answered about 12 questions and scored 10/20. Not to bad…

2. Slr (@slr) said on 1st December 2013, 15:11

20/20!!! I think it’s my first perfect score.

3. David-A (@david-a) said on 1st December 2013, 15:12

20/20

1-2 for the Mercedes drivers @slr :P

4. andae23 (@andae23) said on 1st December 2013, 17:18

10/20 :)

How do people score more than 15/20? It’s just impossible! My brain just can’t remember all those things! :P

5. Feuerdrache (@xenomorph91) said on 1st December 2013, 17:31

Sadly I only achieved 19/20 because I ran out of time and couldn’t answer the last question. :(

6. craig-o (@craig-o) said on 1st December 2013, 17:55

15, happy with that!

7. NickF12013 (@nickf12013) said on 1st December 2013, 19:12

13/20. Considering I’m not a huge MW fan, I feel quite happy with my score.

8. oh dear only 4/20 :(

9. Mike Dee (@mike-dee) said on 1st December 2013, 21:28

8/20, my best score at a quiz so far. But I only managed to answer 15 or so questions and then ran out of time even though I was answering really quickly.

10. specialk69 (@specialk69) said on 1st December 2013, 22:05

19/20 Also.

Have a feeling of what I got wrong, secretly gutted. lol

11. LoudHoward (@loudhoward) said on 1st December 2013, 23:54

20/20 yay! Signed up just for this :D

12. Aussie Rod (@aussierod) said on 2nd December 2013, 8:07

I always bugger up these F1 Fanatic quizzes!

First time I let the clock run down thinking it would submit what I had completed (all but the last question) but you actually have to press ‘submit’. Second time I hit enter in one of the type boxes and it submitted the quiz half way through!

I just re-did it properly for fun and got 14. So I have established I suck at properly submitting quizzes and actually doing them too :)