Caption Competition 40: Hamilton, Raikkonen and Vettel

Caption Competition

Lewis Hamilton, Kimi Raikkonen, Sebastian Vettel, Korea, 2013

What’s being said between this trio of 2013 race-winners?

It’s up to you to decide in our latest Caption Competition.

Post your funniest suggestion for a caption below and a pick of the best will appear in a future round-up.

The winner of Caption Competition 39 will appear in tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Korean GP/Sutton

170 comments on Caption Competition 40: Hamilton, Raikkonen and Vettel

1 2 3 9
  1. MilleniumBug (@milleniumbug) said on 7th December 2013, 10:40

Kimi:”I’m thinking about sitting out for Austin and Interlagos. What do you guys think?”
    Lewis:”Come on man, don’t do this. I ain’t going for the FIA awards.”
    Sebastian:”It’s not that bad. The chicken were good last year.”

2. MahavirShah (@mahavirshah) said on 7th December 2013, 10:47

Lewis : “Look, guys I had nothing to do with Alonso’s new found love for Samurai quotes. One season at Mclaren does not do that to you!!!”

3. Matt Parkinson said on 7th December 2013, 10:49

“Just ignore him Kimi, he’ll go away in a minute…”

4. Chris (@tophercheese21) said on 7th December 2013, 10:49

Lewis Hamilton and Kimi Raikkonen chat with a young fan.

5. hzh (@hzh00) said on 7th December 2013, 10:51

LH: Can’t he drink anything other than REDBULL energy drink in public?
    KR: I don’t care. Just leave me alone. I don’t want to be here.

6. Simon Cocks said on 7th December 2013, 10:55

Kimi asks Vettel and Hamilton, “so, do you guys know what LOTUS stands for?” Seb looks at Lewis as if to say, “we know where this is going.” Lewis shrugs his shoulders, smirks and says, ” go on then Kimi, what does LOTUS stand for?”
    “Lots Of Trouble, Unpaid Season!”

7. Osvaldas31 (@osvaldas31) said on 7th December 2013, 10:57

Lewis: ‘Kimi, how’s your salary, did they pay it to you?’
    Kimi: ‘Yeah, it’s ok, Pastor promised to pay me at the end of the year.’

8. Julien (@jlracing) said on 7th December 2013, 10:57

Kimi: that stupid red bull is killing our championship hopes. Can’t we put something is Vettel’s drink tonight?

Lewis: yea good idea. Seb will notice nothing.

Kimi: eerrrrr Seb is standing next to us..

9. Kimi: So do you think you would be able to beat Seb if you take Mark’s place?
    Lewis: Sure man, I don’t think Vettel is unbeatable. His car is.
    Vettel: *smirks* You should post that on your twitter.

10. Naitik said on 7th December 2013, 10:59

Vettel: “Guys want some red bull to drink?”
    Kimi: “No thanks, we don’t need those extra wings to race, do we Lewis? “

11. Hairs (@hairs) said on 7th December 2013, 11:00

“my dog is bigger than your dog”

12. Lewis to Kimi: ‘How much millions do you earn, dude?’ As Vettel is enviously hearing the response…

13. melkurion (@melkurion) said on 7th December 2013, 11:05

Vettel: can I please join your tattoo club??

14. hunocsi (@hunocsi) said on 7th December 2013, 11:09

“Guys, can I join your Sunglasses and Fullcaps Club?”

15. Lewis “I kept on drinking till 4am in the morning Man. I totally lost it. I ended up with some wicked tattoo’s”
    Kimi “Well I kept on drinking till they ran out. But I know what I am doing”
    Seb “I don’t drink”
    Cue Kimi and Lewis laughing at poor little Seb.

1 2 3 9