Caption Competition 40: Hamilton, Raikkonen and Vettel

Caption Competition

Lewis Hamilton, Kimi Raikkonen, Sebastian Vettel, Korea, 2013

What’s being said between this trio of 2013 race-winners?

It’s up to you to decide in our latest Caption Competition.

Post your funniest suggestion for a caption below and a pick of the best will appear in a future round-up.

The winner of Caption Competition 39 will appear in tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Korean GP/Sutton

170 comments on Caption Competition 40: Hamilton, Raikkonen and Vettel

1. Jeevan (@jee1kimi) said on 7th December 2013, 11:20

Lewis:”How do you guys get to swear on the podium??I never learnt it”
    Seb:”Get a Red Bull..It gives you wings..”
    Kimi:”Drink Coca-Cola Burn..You can know what you are doing”

2. Prarag Chopra (@prarag-chopra) said on 7th December 2013, 11:21

LH: How’s your back pain now?
    KR: Cant you see I’m holding my hip?

3. Mitch (@mwyndo7) said on 7th December 2013, 11:26

“Stop playing ‘We Are The Champions’ through your headphones, we get it”

4. McKenzie (@mckenzie) said on 7th December 2013, 11:33

Act casual but switch the conversation Kimi…looks like Seb’s carrying a wire…

5. Milos said on 7th December 2013, 11:34

Kimi – Lewis you are hiding your boldness.
    Lewis – at least I don’t drive anti dandruff car
    Kimi – Well, both is better than dying your hair like

6. Joshua Mesh (@joshua-mesh) said on 7th December 2013, 11:35

Lewis: Okay Kimi, this is why we brought you back into F1. Our deal is still on. You distract Alonso next year while I win the WDC..
    Kimi: Yes yes, I know what I’m doing.
    Lewis: Seb, remember due… we had an agreement and you’ve had your turn.
    VET: Alright. I am just worried about Riccardo. If the car is too quick and you cannot beat him, then someone will need to ;)
    Lewis: Well then we will just have to pull another Turkey on him like we’ve done to your previous team mate.
    VET: *Grins*

7. Mads (@mads) said on 7th December 2013, 11:39

Lewis: man, i swear, I didn’t copy your cap!

8. alexf1man (@alexf1man) said on 7th December 2013, 11:42

Lewis: “Why can’t we win more than once? What kind of *** joke is this?”
    Kimi: “I dunno”
    Seb: “Because my finger is determined to stop you winning again”

9. stefano (@alfa145) said on 7th December 2013, 11:49

Didn’t expect this to be a ThreeToTango!

10. Putti SPIII (@veldaarf1) said on 7th December 2013, 11:54

Kimi:Guys I got the 4 movie tickets. Where’s Felipe?
    Seb & Lewis: **** that means Fernando’s coming!

11. quinnuendo (@quinnuendo) said on 7th December 2013, 11:58

Kimi: Can you imagine – after paying me _not_ to drive for a year, now they want me back with Alonso.

12. Valentino (@valentino) said on 7th December 2013, 12:03

LH:”Did you hear “The Race of Champions” got canceled?
    SV:”Too bad it could have been 10 in a row”
    KR:”I don’t care”.

13. Tifoso1989 (@tifoso1989) said on 7th December 2013, 12:06

Lewis “no flat hat,no big glasses, no freakin tattoo, and he’s winning everything,what’s wrong with this guy ?”
    Kimi “It has something to do with the haircolor creme “

14. Kimi to both: I know what I’m doing, you don’t face your back to the cameras! *camera flashes*

15. Prof Kirk (@prof-kirk) said on 7th December 2013, 12:11

Kimi asks Lewis if he could ‘gift’ him some money to help pay for the final two races of the season.