Caption Competition 40: Hamilton, Raikkonen and Vettel

Caption Competition

Lewis Hamilton, Kimi Raikkonen, Sebastian Vettel, Korea, 2013

What’s being said between this trio of 2013 race-winners?

It’s up to you to decide in our latest Caption Competition.

Post your funniest suggestion for a caption below and a pick of the best will appear in a future round-up.

The winner of Caption Competition 39 will appear in tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Korean GP/Sutton

170 comments on Caption Competition 40: Hamilton, Raikkonen and Vettel

1. Joshua Mesh (@joshua-mesh) said on 7th December 2013, 11:35

Lewis: Okay Kimi, this is why we brought you back into F1. Our deal is still on. You distract Alonso next year while I win the WDC..
    Kimi: Yes yes, I know what I’m doing.
    Lewis: Seb, remember due… we had an agreement and you’ve had your turn.
    VET: Alright. I am just worried about Riccardo. If the car is too quick and you cannot beat him, then someone will need to ;)
    Lewis: Well then we will just have to pull another Turkey on him like we’ve done to your previous team mate.
    VET: *Grins*

2. Mads (@mads) said on 7th December 2013, 11:39

Lewis: man, i swear, I didn’t copy your cap!

3. alexf1man (@alexf1man) said on 7th December 2013, 11:42

Lewis: “Why can’t we win more than once? What kind of *** joke is this?”
    Kimi: “I dunno”
    Seb: “Because my finger is determined to stop you winning again”

4. stefano (@alfa145) said on 7th December 2013, 11:49

Didn’t expect this to be a ThreeToTango!

5. Putti SPIII (@veldaarf1) said on 7th December 2013, 11:54

Kimi:Guys I got the 4 movie tickets. Where’s Felipe?
    Seb & Lewis: **** that means Fernando’s coming!

6. quinnuendo (@quinnuendo) said on 7th December 2013, 11:58

Kimi: Can you imagine – after paying me _not_ to drive for a year, now they want me back with Alonso.

7. Valentino (@valentino) said on 7th December 2013, 12:03

LH:”Did you hear “The Race of Champions” got canceled?
    SV:”Too bad it could have been 10 in a row”
    KR:”I don’t care”.

8. Tifoso1989 (@tifoso1989) said on 7th December 2013, 12:06

Lewis “no flat hat,no big glasses, no freakin tattoo, and he’s winning everything,what’s wrong with this guy ?”
    Kimi “It has something to do with the haircolor creme “

9. Kimi to both: I know what I’m doing, you don’t face your back to the cameras! *camera flashes*

10. Prof Kirk (@prof-kirk) said on 7th December 2013, 12:11

Kimi asks Lewis if he could ‘gift’ him some money to help pay for the final two races of the season.

11. ledzep4pm (@ledzep4pm) said on 7th December 2013, 12:16

Kimi: “So you guys get paid when you win races?”

12. kringlebeast said on 7th December 2013, 12:34

Pretending to be friends shot ending in 3… 2… 1…

13. Strontium (@strontium) said on 7th December 2013, 12:36

Vettel: “Do you like my can of red bull?”

Kimi: “Nah, burn drink is better”

Hamilton: “Ah what the hell man, you didn’t get me any”

14. Atticus (@atticus-2) said on 7th December 2013, 12:43

Hamilton: We had plus 100 kg on our car so that you guys can win some this year.

15. Photographer in green shirt in the right background: “mmmm, this is a very good gob stopper”

16. Timothy Katz (@timothykatz) said on 7th December 2013, 12:57

LH: You realise Kimi, that this is the closest we’ve been to him all season?

17. Dan_the_McLaren_fan (@dan_the_mclaren_fan) said on 7th December 2013, 12:59

Lewis : You’ll see, it will be fun to start from the back, you’ll fight with Marussias, Caterhams, Williamses!”
    Sebastian : “Beware of Daniel, he will be difficult to pass!”
    Kimi : “**** that! I’m off on holidays!”

18. Dan_the_McLaren_fan (@dan_the_mclaren_fan) said on 7th December 2013, 13:10

Another one :

Lewis : “Man, was it better for you when you left McLaren for Ferrari?”
    Kimi :”Well…”
    Sebastian : “Hey guys, can I join in? I’m interested in your conversation!”

19. Jason Norwood said on 7th December 2013, 13:16

Kimi- I should be getting paid at the end of the month so do you guys fancy coming round to mine for a lads night in?

20. woogle said on 7th December 2013, 13:33

not an entry but is that Valantino rossi moonlighting as a jurno in the background?