Caption Competition 40: Hamilton, Raikkonen and Vettel

Caption Competition

Lewis Hamilton, Kimi Raikkonen, Sebastian Vettel, Korea, 2013

What’s being said between this trio of 2013 race-winners?

It’s up to you to decide in our latest Caption Competition.

Post your funniest suggestion for a caption below and a pick of the best will appear in a future round-up.

The winner of Caption Competition 39 will appear in tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Korean GP/Sutton

170 comments on Caption Competition 40: Hamilton, Raikkonen and Vettel

1. ledzep4pm (@ledzep4pm) said on 7th December 2013, 12:16

Kimi: “So you guys get paid when you win races?”

2. kringlebeast said on 7th December 2013, 12:34

Pretending to be friends shot ending in 3… 2… 1…

3. Strontium (@strontium) said on 7th December 2013, 12:36

Vettel: “Do you like my can of red bull?”

Kimi: “Nah, burn drink is better”

Hamilton: “Ah what the hell man, you didn’t get me any”

4. Atticus (@atticus-2) said on 7th December 2013, 12:43

Hamilton: We had plus 100 kg on our car so that you guys can win some this year.

5. Photographer in green shirt in the right background: “mmmm, this is a very good gob stopper”

6. Timothy Katz (@timothykatz) said on 7th December 2013, 12:57

LH: You realise Kimi, that this is the closest we’ve been to him all season?

7. Dan_the_McLaren_fan (@dan_the_mclaren_fan) said on 7th December 2013, 12:59

Lewis : You’ll see, it will be fun to start from the back, you’ll fight with Marussias, Caterhams, Williamses!”
    Sebastian : “Beware of Daniel, he will be difficult to pass!”
    Kimi : “**** that! I’m off on holidays!”

8. Dan_the_McLaren_fan (@dan_the_mclaren_fan) said on 7th December 2013, 13:10

Another one :

Lewis : “Man, was it better for you when you left McLaren for Ferrari?”
    Kimi :”Well…”
    Sebastian : “Hey guys, can I join in? I’m interested in your conversation!”

9. Jason Norwood said on 7th December 2013, 13:16

Kimi- I should be getting paid at the end of the month so do you guys fancy coming round to mine for a lads night in?

10. woogle said on 7th December 2013, 13:33

not an entry but is that Valantino rossi moonlighting as a jurno in the background?

11. Milos Zivkovic (@iamaflyingfinn) said on 7th December 2013, 13:42

Product Placement

12. Simon (@s162000) said on 7th December 2013, 13:46

Kimi: “I still haven’t been paid guys, can anyone lend me some money for an ice cream?”

13. icemangrins (@icemangrins) said on 7th December 2013, 14:09

… meanwhile, in Monaco Lewis shared a pub joke and Kimi showed no reaction #@$%! leaving photographers disappointed .. yet again

14. icemangrins (@icemangrins) said on 7th December 2013, 14:12

I don’t know why I have 3 stars on my polo

15. bertie (@bertie) said on 7th December 2013, 14:14

Lewis: “This hat completes me…”