Caption Competition 40: Hamilton, Raikkonen and Vettel

Caption Competition

Lewis Hamilton, Kimi Raikkonen, Sebastian Vettel, Korea, 2013

What’s being said between this trio of 2013 race-winners?

It’s up to you to decide in our latest Caption Competition.

Post your funniest suggestion for a caption below and a pick of the best will appear in a future round-up.

The winner of Caption Competition 39 will appear in tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Korean GP/Sutton

170 comments on Caption Competition 40: Hamilton, Raikkonen and Vettel

1 3 4 5 6 7 9
  1. Noah (@lotus22) said on 7th December 2013, 16:06

KR: “So then Alan told me to let Grosjean through, and I was like **** that”
    SV: “Well done Paduan”

2. Raikkonen: (whispering) “So listen kids, you wanna buy some vodka? Right here. Won’t tell anyone”

3. Ian Murtagh said on 7th December 2013, 16:37

KR: Have you got a euro for the ice cream fridge

4. Tomsk (@tomsk) said on 7th December 2013, 16:40

“What are the best earphones to get?” asks Kimi. “The team’s got some, but Davide’s always using them.”

5. obviously said on 7th December 2013, 16:45

Just avoid the eye contact and he won’t raise a finger if he thinks no one is looking.

6. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 7th December 2013, 16:59

“Heikki, did anyone ever tell you that you look exactly like Kimi Raikkonen?”

7. Jack (@jackisthestig) said on 7th December 2013, 16:59

Lewis wasn’t very impressed when he overheared Kimi and Seb discussing “how irritating is that woman on Xfactor!”.

8. Akshay (@hamilfan) said on 7th December 2013, 18:12

Lewis : Did we win a race this season man ? I can’t remember when
    Kimi : (inaudible mumbling)
    Seb: Flashes his cheeky Smile

9. ‘So, Lewis, those ‘energy drink party teams’ don’t look so bad now do they…’

10. TP (@mrtea) said on 7th December 2013, 18:25

”Oh look Seb, it’s the new exhibit at Madame Tussauds”

”I think you’ll find that’s the real Kimi”

11. Majix said on 7th December 2013, 18:44

Hamilton to Kimi: Is that a can of Red Bull in Sebs hands or is he just happy to see me!

12. svarun (@svarun) said on 7th December 2013, 19:00

Lewis: ” Seb’s finger got stuck in the bottle..should we help him?
    Kimi: “i don’t know,,,err..whatever…i am leaving…..”
    Lewis:” Forget it…we will be saved from the dreaded finger this week!!!!”

13. Lotus_Grosjean (@lotus-grosjean) said on 7th December 2013, 19:03

I have talked to Seb and he will help you overtake me in the Championship Standings so I don’t need to go to the Awards Ceremony.

14. Kimi: “We are going to destroy you and Fernando at table tennis after the F1 gala.
    Seb: “Just saying”

15. ME4ME (@me4me) said on 7th December 2013, 19:15

3 stars on the shirt, but 6 stars in the picture!

1 3 4 5 6 7 9