Caption Competition 40: Hamilton, Raikkonen and Vettel

Caption Competition

Lewis Hamilton, Kimi Raikkonen, Sebastian Vettel, Korea, 2013

What’s being said between this trio of 2013 race-winners?

It’s up to you to decide in our latest Caption Competition.

Post your funniest suggestion for a caption below and a pick of the best will appear in a future round-up.

The winner of Caption Competition 39 will appear in tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Korean GP/Sutton

170 comments on Caption Competition 40: Hamilton, Raikkonen and Vettel

1. svarun (@svarun) said on 8th December 2013, 9:19

Lewis:”hey kimi face the camera’s,F1 fanatic’s user’s won’t get a good caption without your expressions. ”
    Kimi:” I know .I know…I know what I am doing…you need not remind all the time.!!!”

2. Yappy said on 8th December 2013, 9:58

Webber is at the press conference for the six most charismatic F1 drivers.

3. “Hey, ya think anyone can resist our charisma?”

4. The first meeting of the racing driver workers union (RDWU) took place in an informal way. Some of the demands on there agenda:

1. Getting payed now and then
    2. Replacing Lollipop-men with Lollipop-girls
    3. A decent car

5. Tom L. (@tom-l) said on 8th December 2013, 11:07

“So that’s why Kimi missed the last two races – he’s still trying to win his staring contest with that cardboard cut-out of Lewis Hamilton!”

6. Tomsk (@tomsk) said on 8th December 2013, 11:15

I’ve used this caption before, but hey:

Kimi: “Can you see anything through these sunglasses?”
    Lewis: “No…can you?”

7. spoutnik (@spoutnik) said on 8th December 2013, 11:49

Ok Kimi, let’s face it: googles don’t make cars run faster

8. frogster said on 8th December 2013, 12:07

Lewis ” Whatever you do, don’t lend your ipad to my dad”

9. Hey Kimi, do you remember the last time we were so close to Vettel?

10. LH: “Ya promised me back that fiver, Kimi”
    KR: “I will pay, I promise, but I’m livin on soup now, still waiting for my salary. If I don’t get it I’ll just steal the car and sell it.”

11. kpcart said on 8th December 2013, 12:58

Hamilton saying: “Thanks Kimi for finishing 2 races early, otherwise I would be fifth in the championship”
    Vettel thinking: “lol, squabble amongst yourselves for the minor placings!”

12. cjpdk (@cjpdk) said on 8th December 2013, 13:55

The first meeting of the “No Fernando’s Club”.

13. Hamilfan (@hamilfan) said on 8th December 2013, 17:32

Lewis: Man, these hash tags can be annoying when you don’t get them right .
    Kimi: yaaa , My team is going crazy with them like #wehiredmaldonadoforfun .
    Seb : What is a hash tag ?

14. Robbie said on 8th December 2013, 18:39

LH: Yeah Seb, we can hook you up with a tat man that almost always sterilizes his needles, right Kimi?

KR: Yeah!

SV: Ok great guys…and I think I will have him use Red Bull instead of ink!

15. zicasso (@zicasso) said on 8th December 2013, 18:44

LH: Man, I’ve heard you are…
    KR: I am not worried about him but I am looking forward to some warrior quotes.
    SV: Hehehehe

16. Kimi: “New sunglasses, Lewis?”
    Lewis: “Yeah, man! Nicole bought them. She says she’ll kill me if I ever lose them!”
    Seb: “Lucky she doesn’t feel that way about the past four World Championships.”

17. Tim M (@tim-m) said on 8th December 2013, 19:54

Pictured: Lewis and Kimi fail to recognize Sebastian without his standard greeting: the wagging finger.

18. Sebbi7787 said on 9th December 2013, 0:02

Lewis – “Have you looked at the data Kimi? By the look of it the Merc and Ferrari engine’s are going to destroy the Renault V6 Next year.”
    Kimi – “Its a good job Im off to Ferrari then!”

19. Alex Brown (@splittimes) said on 9th December 2013, 14:11

Kimi: Is the photographer gone yet? I don’t want to end up a caption competition on F1 Fanatic.

20. McKenzie (@mckenzie) said on 10th December 2013, 9:09

Embarrassing innit Kimi? Four times world champion and he still can’t open the can…