Caption Competition 40: Hamilton, Raikkonen and Vettel

Caption Competition

Lewis Hamilton, Kimi Raikkonen, Sebastian Vettel, Korea, 2013

What’s being said between this trio of 2013 race-winners?

It’s up to you to decide in our latest Caption Competition.

Post your funniest suggestion for a caption below and a pick of the best will appear in a future round-up.

The winner of Caption Competition 39 will appear in tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Korean GP/Sutton

170 comments on Caption Competition 40: Hamilton, Raikkonen and Vettel

1. Klaas (@klaas) said on 7th December 2013, 19:36

Kimi: Please guys, only 50 euro. I’ll pay you back in Austin. Promise.

2. NinjaBadger (@ninjabadger) said on 7th December 2013, 19:39

Lewis tries to console a confused Kimi at the start to the 2014 season. “Don’t worry, I drove into my old team’s pitbox… but this is probably taking it a bit further”

3. craig-o (@craig-o) said on 7th December 2013, 20:21

Lewis: So, do you want to hear something funny?

Kimi: …

Seb: Yeah, go on…

Lewis: The MP4-28.

4. verstappen (@verstappen) said on 7th December 2013, 20:54

- promised dad money. Never gave it.
    - got promised money by Lotus. Never got it.
    - got 4 WDC, but the money is less than your promises added up.

5. Geoff (@gglun1) said on 7th December 2013, 21:02

Sebastian and Kimi confront Lewis for not tweeting about the ‘secret’ tire test…

6. bull mello (@bullmello) said on 7th December 2013, 21:14

Kimi: My back hurts.
    Lewis: I’m trying hard to think of something real pithy for my next tweet.
    Seb: My Red Bull has wings.

7. Greg999 said on 7th December 2013, 21:33

Seb “Why are you guys wearing those silly flat billed hats, my 80′s headphones are so sweet” Kimi to Lewis “Who is this kid? I bet that is Redbull with out Yager in that bottle… what a looser”

8. JamieFranklinF1 (@jamiefranklinf1) said on 7th December 2013, 22:10

Lewis: “Seb, me and Kimi have been talking, and when we said that the three of us would each take a third of the year…”

9. Thecollaroyboys (@thecollaroyboys) said on 7th December 2013, 22:19

Kimi: Hey Lewis, did you get your paycheck this month?
    Lewis: Yeah man, already spent it (snigger)
    Kimi: how about you Seb, cheque arrived?
    Seb: Yep
    Kimi: Damn, they lost my cheque again. Gotta talk to Eric, HR are always screwing up my pay.

10. Wesley (@wesley) said on 7th December 2013, 22:28

Lewis: Kimi,if you want I can teach you how to reeeally get under Alonso’s skin until he freaks out.
    Seb: Vot are you guyz talking about?
    Kimi: Irritating your team mate.
    Seb: I can give you some pointerz on zat azz vell.

11. Goriot said on 7th December 2013, 23:16

So, Kimi, you really hate when two race weekends are “back to back” ?!

12. Seb: Hey Lewis, you look devastated – late night talks with your engineers ?
    Lewis: Yeah, Nicole broke up again .. Had to have some company.
    Kimi: Don’t worry Lewis. Things will get fine. Ferrari dumped me and now we are back together again.

13. bull mello (@bullmello) said on 8th December 2013, 0:28

Lewis to Kimi: See, I told you he wouldn’t go away if we ignored him. He’ll just keep staring and playing with his Red Bull can until one of us says something to him.

14. d3v0 (@d3v0) said on 8th December 2013, 1:01

Kimi: “…come on.”
    Lewis: “Listen Man, I am not going to let Roscoe ‘try some Vodka’”
    Seb: “But what about…”
    Lewis: “And DEFINITELY not a Vodka Redbull!”

15. Kimi: It must be karma. Ferrari pay me not to drive and now Lotus won’t pay me for driving.
    Lewis: That sucks man.
    Seb: Now Pastor is paying Lotus to let him drive.
    Kimi: F1 is really screwed up.