Caption Competition 40: Hamilton, Raikkonen and Vettel

Caption Competition

Lewis Hamilton, Kimi Raikkonen, Sebastian Vettel, Korea, 2013

What’s being said between this trio of 2013 race-winners?

It’s up to you to decide in our latest Caption Competition.

Post your funniest suggestion for a caption below and a pick of the best will appear in a future round-up.

The winner of Caption Competition 39 will appear in tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?é?® Korean GP/Sutton

170 comments on Caption Competition 40: Hamilton, Raikkonen and Vettel

1. JackySteeg (@jackysteeg) said on 8th December 2013, 1:11

“Fernando? What a pity, I must have forgotten to invite him…”

2. JackySteeg (@jackysteeg) said on 8th December 2013, 1:12

“Yeah, Kimi, only real men have tattoos.”

3. Macademianut (@macademianut) said on 8th December 2013, 1:48

Raikkonen: “You heard it right! I’ve turned my back on Lotus.”

4. Kimi: “Hey guys, I just got payed, want an icecream?”

5. AdamRHolt (@adamrholt) said on 8th December 2013, 2:37

Ere Kimi, these go-faster tattoos just aren’t working.. Vettels got the right idea!

6. SEB: “I’ve got a goatee” but “Hamilton has got a new cap…” **** I just made highlights and I have to get tats too.

7. Kimi: “You see Lewis, Seb had a bit of Deep Purple on his livery this year, cause he’s a real Highway Star, a Speed King.”
    Lewis: “Yeah, and Smoke on the Tarmac, too.”

8. Aya (@ayatoybox) said on 8th December 2013, 5:19

They conspiring about what to do with Fernando Alonso next year :3

9. D Winn said on 8th December 2013, 5:24

Lewis: Hey Kimi, watch out, there’s a tattoo nude dude gonna spray you with Bull pee

10. Yappy said on 8th December 2013, 7:08

I was just telling Seb about girls.

11. svarun (@svarun) said on 8th December 2013, 9:19

Lewis:”hey kimi face the camera’s,F1 fanatic’s user’s won’t get a good caption without your expressions. ”
    Kimi:” I know .I know…I know what I am doing…you need not remind all the time.!!!”

12. Yappy said on 8th December 2013, 9:58

Webber is at the press conference for the six most charismatic F1 drivers.

13. “Hey, ya think anyone can resist our charisma?”

14. The first meeting of the racing driver workers union (RDWU) took place in an informal way. Some of the demands on there agenda:

1. Getting payed now and then
    2. Replacing Lollipop-men with Lollipop-girls
    3. A decent car

15. Tom L. (@tom-l) said on 8th December 2013, 11:07

“So that’s why Kimi missed the last two races – he’s still trying to win his staring contest with that cardboard cut-out of Lewis Hamilton!”