Caption Competition 40: Hamilton, Raikkonen and Vettel

Caption Competition

Lewis Hamilton, Kimi Raikkonen, Sebastian Vettel, Korea, 2013

What’s being said between this trio of 2013 race-winners?

It’s up to you to decide in our latest Caption Competition.

Post your funniest suggestion for a caption below and a pick of the best will appear in a future round-up.

The winner of Caption Competition 39 will appear in tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Korean GP/Sutton

170 comments on Caption Competition 40: Hamilton, Raikkonen and Vettel

1. Tomsk (@tomsk) said on 8th December 2013, 11:15

I’ve used this caption before, but hey:

Kimi: “Can you see anything through these sunglasses?”
    Lewis: “No…can you?”

2. spoutnik (@spoutnik) said on 8th December 2013, 11:49

Ok Kimi, let’s face it: googles don’t make cars run faster

3. frogster said on 8th December 2013, 12:07

Lewis ” Whatever you do, don’t lend your ipad to my dad”

4. JohnMilk (@johnmilk) said on 8th December 2013, 12:07

Hey Kimi, do you remember the last time we were so close to Vettel?

5. LH: “Ya promised me back that fiver, Kimi”
    KR: “I will pay, I promise, but I’m livin on soup now, still waiting for my salary. If I don’t get it I’ll just steal the car and sell it.”

6. kpcart said on 8th December 2013, 12:58

Hamilton saying: “Thanks Kimi for finishing 2 races early, otherwise I would be fifth in the championship”
    Vettel thinking: “lol, squabble amongst yourselves for the minor placings!”

7. cjpdk (@cjpdk) said on 8th December 2013, 13:55

The first meeting of the “No Fernando’s Club”.

8. Akshay (@hamilfan) said on 8th December 2013, 17:32

Lewis: Man, these hash tags can be annoying when you don’t get them right .
    Kimi: yaaa , My team is going crazy with them like #wehiredmaldonadoforfun .
    Seb : What is a hash tag ?

9. Robbie said on 8th December 2013, 18:39

LH: Yeah Seb, we can hook you up with a tat man that almost always sterilizes his needles, right Kimi?

KR: Yeah!

SV: Ok great guys…and I think I will have him use Red Bull instead of ink!

10. zicasso (@zicasso) said on 8th December 2013, 18:44

LH: Man, I’ve heard you are…
    KR: I am not worried about him but I am looking forward to some warrior quotes.
    SV: Hehehehe

11. Kimi: “New sunglasses, Lewis?”
    Lewis: “Yeah, man! Nicole bought them. She says she’ll kill me if I ever lose them!”
    Seb: “Lucky she doesn’t feel that way about the past four World Championships.”

12. Tim M (@tim-m) said on 8th December 2013, 19:54

Pictured: Lewis and Kimi fail to recognize Sebastian without his standard greeting: the wagging finger.

13. Sebbi7787 said on 9th December 2013, 0:02

Lewis – “Have you looked at the data Kimi? By the look of it the Merc and Ferrari engine’s are going to destroy the Renault V6 Next year.”
    Kimi – “Its a good job Im off to Ferrari then!”

14. Alex Brown (@splittimes) said on 9th December 2013, 14:11

Kimi: Is the photographer gone yet? I don’t want to end up a caption competition on F1 Fanatic.

15. McKenzie (@mckenzie) said on 10th December 2013, 9:09

Embarrassing innit Kimi? Four times world champion and he still can’t open the can…