Kimi Raikkonen has overtaken Jenson Button as the most popular driver among F1 Fanatic readers.
Here’s who F1 Fanatic readers were supporting at the end of 2013.
Another driver whose popularity has grown among F1 Fanatic readers recently is hNico Hulkenberg, who now features inside the top ten.
Mark Webber has announced his departure from F1 having been the fifth-most popular driver on the site, with more supporters than team mate Sebastian Vettel.
Here’s the data in full:
The last time we looked at the data Lotus were poised to overtake Ferrari as the most popular team. The gap has widened since then, suggesting Raikkonen’s impending switch of teams is already having an effect.
However despite a poor 2013 campaign McLaren remain comfortably the most popular team.
Which drivers and teams do you support?
Here’s how to show who you’re supporting on F1 Fanatic:
- Log in with your F1 Fanatic account (sign up here if you don’t have one)
- Select Edit My Profile from the top-right menu
- Select F1 Teams and Drivers
- Make your selections then click Save Changes
Where are F1 Fanatic readers from?
See the most recent breakdown of F1 Fanatic readers by region.
2013 F1 season review
- F1 Fanatic’s new year thanks and credits 2014
- The complete F1 Fanatic 2013 season review
- The drivers, teams and cars of 2013
- 2013 F1 season in stats: The year in context
- Essential reading: F1 Fanatic’s highlights of 2013
Browse all 2013 F1 season review articles
Image ?é?® Lotus/LAT