Caption Competition 41: Raikkonen at Ferrari

Caption Competition

Kimi Raikkonen, Kiss, Melbourne, 2008

It’s Caption Competition time and with Kimi Raikkonen heading to Ferrari here’s a memorable snap from his last spell at the team.

Can you think up a good caption to go with this picture? Post your best suggestion in the comments and a selection of the best will appear in tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari/Ercole Colombo

137 comments on Caption Competition 41: Raikkonen at Ferrari

1. Saiesh (@saiesh) said on 4th January 2014, 12:06

Kimi to Alonso, is this the best you could come up with to disguise your eyebrows?

2. bertie (@bertie) said on 4th January 2014, 12:06

I look ridiculous in red….

3. Ryan Petersen (@aiera-music) said on 4th January 2014, 12:06

Postcard to Lotus from Kimi: KISS-ing your title chances goodbye guys!

4. Dan_the_McLaren_fan (@dan_the_mclaren_fan) said on 4th January 2014, 12:07

“I know a thing or two about Ferrari
    I know they’ll only make you cryyyyyy!
    They’ll let you walk with Fernando beside you
    But when he wants he’ll pass you byyyyyy!”

5. MahavirShah (@mahavirshah) said on 4th January 2014, 12:09

“KISS” your chances of winning in the Ferrari next year goodbye Kimi !

6. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 4th January 2014, 12:10

Kimi’s Bucket List
    1) Have an ice cream
    2) Fall off my boat
    3) Be World Champion
    4) Have my picture on F1 Fanatic caption contest
    5) Go rallying

6) Join the cast of The Rocky Horror Picture Show

7. Saiesh (@saiesh) said on 4th January 2014, 12:11

Kimi and Ferrari devoloping a A new type of DRS. Drag (queen) reduction system….

8. Osvaldas31 (@osvaldas31) said on 4th January 2014, 12:11

Kimi: “Now I feel at home.”

9. alexf1man (@alexf1man) said on 4th January 2014, 12:11

Kimi, get out of the way, you don’t seem to know what you’re doing!

10. Leonardo A. de Souza (@leonardo-antunes) said on 4th January 2014, 12:23

“Kimi: Obviously the Ferrari PR guy have no idea what he’s doing”

11. Hatebreeder (@hatebreeder) said on 4th January 2014, 12:24

“Is that gaga lady your sister?”, Kimi asked one of the band members.

On a totally different note, I watched Rush today. Good movie. Just that i had a really hard time trying to replace the Thor picture in my head. Kept expecting a hammer in the track.

12. Nick (@npf1) said on 4th January 2014, 12:29

A party for 4 joins KISS.

13. Neel Jani (@neelv27) said on 4th January 2014, 12:32

“Kimi, keep KISSing all 4 guys please. All 4 gu….”

Kimi, “Yes! yes! yes! yes! I know what I am doing”

14. electrolite (@electrolite) said on 4th January 2014, 12:37

Kimi reveals the influence behind his latest helmet designs…