Caption Competition 41: Raikkonen at Ferrari

Caption Competition

Kimi Raikkonen, Kiss, Melbourne, 2008

It’s Caption Competition time and with Kimi Raikkonen heading to Ferrari here’s a memorable snap from his last spell at the team.

Can you think up a good caption to go with this picture? Post your best suggestion in the comments and a selection of the best will appear in tomorrow’s round-up.

Caption Competition

Browse all previous Caption Competitions

Image ?? Ferrari/Ercole Colombo

137 comments on Caption Competition 41: Raikkonen at Ferrari

1. Kiss my belt

2. Prisoner Monkeys (@prisoner-monkeys) said on 4th January 2014, 12:10

Kimi’s Bucket List
    1) Have an ice cream
    2) Fall off my boat
    3) Be World Champion
    4) Have my picture on F1 Fanatic caption contest
    5) Go rallying

6) Join the cast of The Rocky Horror Picture Show

3. Saiesh (@saiesh) said on 4th January 2014, 12:11

Kimi and Ferrari devoloping a A new type of DRS. Drag (queen) reduction system….

4. Osvaldas31 (@osvaldas31) said on 4th January 2014, 12:11

Kimi: “Now I feel at home.”

5. alexf1man (@alexf1man) said on 4th January 2014, 12:11

Kimi, get out of the way, you don’t seem to know what you’re doing!

6. Leonardo A. de Souza (@leonardo-antunes) said on 4th January 2014, 12:23

“Kimi: Obviously the Ferrari PR guy have no idea what he’s doing”

7. Hatebreeder (@hatebreeder) said on 4th January 2014, 12:24

“Is that gaga lady your sister?”, Kimi asked one of the band members.

On a totally different note, I watched Rush today. Good movie. Just that i had a really hard time trying to replace the Thor picture in my head. Kept expecting a hammer in the track.

8. Nick (@npf1) said on 4th January 2014, 12:29

A party for 4 joins KISS.

9. Neel Jani (@neelv27) said on 4th January 2014, 12:32

“Kimi, keep KISSing all 4 guys please. All 4 gu….”

Kimi, “Yes! yes! yes! yes! I know what I am doing”

10. electrolite (@electrolite) said on 4th January 2014, 12:37

Kimi reveals the influence behind his latest helmet designs…

11. Goriot said on 4th January 2014, 12:52

Introducing a brand new band: “Kissmi Raikkonen” !!

12. Robert Tang (@robertthespy) said on 4th January 2014, 13:13

Leave me alone!

13. Jakob (@jakobh) said on 4th January 2014, 13:17

Heavy metal isn’t like this in Finland

14. Marciare_o_Marcire (@marciare-o-marcire) said on 4th January 2014, 13:17

In their pursuit of greater durability for the 2014 tyre compounds, Pirelli employed Raikkonen to test a 1980s-inspired set of prototype tyres.

15. G-Money (@gmoney) said on 4th January 2014, 13:24

I wish I had platforms too

16. Atticus (@atticus-2) said on 4th January 2014, 13:28

Kimi: “I’m much more interested in the sound of this car behind me than in your band… so you only get a 10% smile.”

• Atticus (@atticus-2) said on 4th January 2014, 13:29

Kimi: “I’m much more interested in the sound of this car behind me than that of your band… so you only get a 10% smile.”

17. Ricardo Ramos said on 4th January 2014, 13:43

Only Ferrari can make Kimi Kiss in public!

18. Hold me tight or I’ll fall drunk to the floor.

19. Kimi (to Sauber pit crew): Well, it’s been a fun reunion, guys, but I still think that livery looks better on the car.

20. For Sure (@forsure) said on 4th January 2014, 14:14

“Hey, we’re shooting for the 599GTB sales brochure!Rotten photobombers!”